By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Selling Rise Of The Tombraider.

I've struggled on as long as I can with this awful game and decided I want to take it to Grangers in the hope of getting a decent amount for it. I'm hoping I can get enough for a straight swap, so are there any older and better games (preferably this year) I can exchange it for? I've already played the much better UC4 so that's out of the equation.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Wow I think ROTT is a much tighter game than UC4. Characters and story are obviously better in Uncharted though. Should get a decent price for it being new (kinda).

Do you have a PC or Xbox? Get Gears 4 and/or Forza Horizon 3. Great games.

I hate to say it, but was this thread needed? If you want to get rid of the game you can mail it to me and I'll mail you back a copy of Project cars? :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

At least RoTR plays like a game unlike that movie fest called UC4.

GribbleGrunger said:

I've struggled on as long as I can with this awful game and decided I want to take it to Grangers in the hope of getting a decent amount for it. I'm hoping I can get enough for a straight swap, so are there any older and better games (preferably this year) I can exchange it for? I've already played the much better UC4 so that's out of the equation.

Battlefield 1 or Skyrim.  I feel no need urge to buy ROTTR after playing the game of the gen U4. Maybe when it's massively discounted or free with ps plus. 

Around the Network

I found the game very enjoyable and a great addition to anyone's library. Is it better than UC4.....debatable, but it is definitely close in my eyes and an excellent game.

I understand you are entitled to your own opinion but this reads like you went into it already convinced you would hate it (for obvious reasons..😜) and never gave it a chance.

Oh well, there are a lot of great games coming out/already out that can fill the void.

I have been playing it for like 3 hours, I finish Tomb Raider first(Good game but I felt it was badly optimized for PC in some parts) I really love Rise Of Tomb Raider so far, better than Uncharted 4 in some deparments. I don't know why you wouldn't like it since its similar to UC4.

Kerotan said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Battlefield 1 or Skyrim.  I feel no need urge to buy ROTTR after playing the game of the gen U4. Maybe when it's massively discounted or free with ps plus. 

Uncharted 4 came out 5 months ago, lol.

Also, good luck swapping a used game for one of two unreleased games straight up.

Lol! Classic!

I dont like either game but ill rather play TR over UC4. TR is actually a game. If i want to play UC4 ill watch Indiana Jones. 

Thats just my opinion just like your thread.