By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Selling Rise Of The Tombraider.

d21lewis said:
Lol! Classic!

Lol! Thought the same.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:

Deus ex mankind divided,  ratchet and clank,  dark souls 3, far cry primal,  Overwatch,  Hitman,  the witcher complete edition.

Anyone OG those interest you? 

I've played RAC, Primal and Witcher 3, although I'd considered the complete edition. How long has it been out? I'm not sure about Deus Ex. I've seen gameplay and think it looks a little clunky. One of the main reasons I'm getting rid of ROTT is because of the clunky controls so I really don't want to risk another game like that.

The PS5 Exists. 

I didn't enjoy the first one so i haven't even bothered looking at the latest release. Just felt like a poor mans Uncharted to me.

Maybe you should play Shadow of Mordor.

Pointless thread. It's a good job every user doesn't post a thread for when they dislike a game otherwise the forum would be flooded with pointless threads.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

Suprising, I played both UC4 and ROTT and found they both where good and while UC4 did storytelling and overal realism better, I definitely had just as much, or maybe even more fun with ROTT on my pc.

Anyway, I am sure you should still be able to trade it for (almost) any game or get a decent cashback for it if you sell it yourself online since its so new on PS4

Twitter @CyberMalistix

1 €

Kerotan said:
GribbleGrunger said:

I've struggled on as long as I can with this awful game and decided I want to take it to Grangers in the hope of getting a decent amount for it. I'm hoping I can get enough for a straight swap, so are there any older and better games (preferably this year) I can exchange it for? I've already played the much better UC4 so that's out of the equation.

Battlefield 1 or Skyrim.  I feel no need urge to buy ROTTR after playing the game of the gen U4. Maybe when it's massively discounted or free with ps plus. 

i dont get that logic, if you played a game that you enjoyed, why not play a game that has similar aspects to it? even if its not as good, its a pretty good game.

@OP: not sure how you didnt like RotTR if you liked uncharted. they are different games yes, but they share a lot as well. i still didnt play RotTR, but TR 2013 was great. 

Versus_Evil said:

Don't get why people are attacking the OP. After playing UC4 it really highlights just how bad a game ROTR is. I enjoyed every second of this on XO but eeh, unlike UC4 which made me want to keep playing over and over, I don't even want to play ROTR anymore. I haven't beaten it once in 1 week of owning it, i beat and platinumed all the entire Bioshock collection quicker ¯_(ツ)_/¯

He was attacked?

Anyway, Horizon should be coming soon. The Last Guardian, too. Just get some store credit and be patient. Wait for something you really want instead of forcing yourself to buy something.

Bloodborne & DS3 for exploration and rpg elements

I was going to say Destiny collection if you haven't played any of the dlc. This game has tons of content, exploration and again rpg elements.

Until Dawn if you like story and characters.