By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pbroy said:
Why did that dude get banned? He was obviously talking about her pet donkey. She's got a cute ass and that thing looks delicious. Probably nice and tender. 😍

he also said that you guys are a bunch of "virgins two faced faggots" :(

Around the Network

I have to admit seeing that guy lose his S**t was pretty funny.

The_Yoda said:
John2290 said:

Huh? Tatoo's add a lil somthing extra. Maybe you've only seen them on women in photo's but in real life, tats be sexy unless they are obviously off putting like a massive dick or torn flesh. 

Or her ex-husbands last name in three inch letters above her ass.... we don't do doggy all that often...

All the more reason to slap dat ass

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Angelus said:
How is this thread on the 45th page? Wtf are you guys even talking about at this point? I'm honestly scared to go back and look lol

I literally said the same thing 8 pages ago lol so the thread is clearly just in permanent limbo.

onionberry said:
MasterCeddy said:

To the guy who gave me a warning: the girl shows her ass to thousands of nerds like you and what kind of reaction were you expecting from that? I come to this site to read things about video games, not to see pictures of a hot girls ass. It's not like my comment was innappropriate in this situation. Many others thought the same but you guys are virgins who are scared of saying what must be said. This girl is an attention whore, nothing more. She EXPECTS reactions like mine. That's what she wants, she wants people to go crazy over an ass picture, otherwise she wouldn't have post it. I just think you are a fucking two-faced faggot for putting a warning on me and not on this girl. Pathetic loser.

User was moderated for this post...obviously

-Super_Boom

dude you're such a badass. and we are a bunch of  attention whores, virgins, two faced faggots etc etc, what else?. Such a badass. But before this, before all this badassery you sent me this corny shit?:

Even if you're a total dick, and even if I'm an attention whore, you should be nice and maybe someday you will eat some ass.

hahahahahah oh man, I was avoiding posting here until I saw this. RIP Masterceddy - you can't show your face here anymore. WTF bro, posting that even knowing she had an Ace up her sleeve?

This is a r/niceguys level meltdown - you could probably submit it and net some sweet, sweet karma (if you have a Reddit account). Regardless, I'm putting it in my VGC Hall of Fame

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Well, this thread certainly took an interesting turn, to say the least!

That certainly is a butt.

What I don't understand though is why on earth you thought a Rockstar game would be announced next to a Nintendo console. Even if you had a "source" the odds of it happening were next to zero lol.

Either way thanks for the chuckle and I like your shorts haha

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

spemanig said:
Angelus said:
How is this thread on the 45th page? Wtf are you guys even talking about at this point? I'm honestly scared to go back and look lol

I literally said the same thing 8 pages ago lol so the thread is clearly just in permanent limbo.

Agree with both. I was surpised to see it still in the hot topics on the home page.  I wonder how many creepy messages she got rom this post lol.

Actually what would be interesting if some mod did some statistics comparing how many signups on average we had since this post and before.

And how many o them are alternatives stalking secretly via PM or comppenintg rude stuff in here. 

I like big butts and I cannot lie,you other brotha's can't deny..baby got back!

I don't know what this topic is about but I'm not complaining.

Cobretti2 said:
spemanig said:

Agree with both. I was surpised to see it still in the hot topics on the home page.  I wonder how many creepy messages she got rom this post lol.

Actually what would be interesting if some mod did some statistics comparing how many signups on average we had since this post and before.

And how many o them are alternatives stalking secretly via PM or comppenintg rude stuff in here. 

Well thats not top secret info. You can actually check that yourself XD