By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Hiku said:

I was wondering why this topic had 46 pages.
Forum drama huh. I've had some crazy things happen to me as well, on other sites. Similar to your situation, it was a girl who pretended to be her made up friend. And among other things, that made up friend became blind, and eventually passed away.

R.I.P.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
Cobretti2 said:

Agree with both. I was surpised to see it still in the hot topics on the home page.  I wonder how many creepy messages she got rom this post lol.

Actually what would be interesting if some mod did some statistics comparing how many signups on average we had since this post and before.

And how many o them are alternatives stalking secretly via PM or comppenintg rude stuff in here. 

Well thats not top secret info. You can actually check that yourself XD

well i did join all these long years ago for statistical summaries on what is going on wth video game sales lol. This any different haha?

onionberry said:
pbroy said:
Why did that dude get banned? He was obviously talking about her pet donkey. She's got a cute ass and that thing looks delicious. Probably nice and tender. 😍

he also said that you guys are a bunch of "virgins two faced faggots" :(

That's no lie. That, we are. 🙄

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Cobretti2 said:
StarOcean said:

Well thats not top secret info. You can actually check that yourself XD

well i did join all these long years ago for statistical summaries on what is going on wth video game sales lol. This any different haha?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/members.php?name=&gender=&keyword=&country=&type=&order=Last+created

Hiku said:
LadyJasmine said:

When I first joined the site if anyone added me as I friend I private messaged them to say thanks.

We talked and flirty but then I stopped after I talked to one guy and then he pretended to be his GF and yelled at me and is now still trying to message me back time to time.

Watch out graphic and racist language below.... 

Forum drama huh. I've had some crazy things happen to me as well, on other sites. Similar to your situation, it was a girl who pretended to be her made up friend. And among other things, that made up friend became blind, and eventually passed away.

wow drama indeed. Feel bad for LadyJasmine and any other girl on here after reading shit like that.  what is the point of trolling or being mean because you can't get a girl IRL? i wonder if their anger issues are the same IRL.

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
Cobretti2 said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/members.php?name=&gender=&keyword=&country=&type=&order=Last+created

30 per page lol? and damn some random usernames there on the first one. looks like bot script signups or future trolls and alt acounts. 

Cobretti2 said:
StarOcean said:

30 per page lol? and damn some random usernames there on the first one. looks like bot script signups or future trolls and alt acounts. 

For every real user we get, we get 100 fake ones hey, at least they inflate our member numbers XD

onionberry said:

I was not lying and I was 100% sure so I'm not going to explain anything. Anyways, was not revealed with the NX, so yeah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM

Well clearly you do, since you went out of your way to post that. :P

Cobretti2 said:
Hiku said:

wow drama indeed. Feel bad for LadyJasmine and any other girl on here after reading shit like that.  what is the point of trolling or being mean because you can't get a girl IRL? i wonder if their anger issues are the same IRL.

I think people behave online in a way they never would in reality.