By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX Reveal Imminent?

What's it going to be?

AMD-based, 2-4 TFLOP Cons... 72 37.31%

nVidia-based, 500 GFLOP Tablet with Dongle 36 18.65%

Wii Woo 31 16.06%

3DSwap 7 3.63%

Nintendo Dreamcast 47 24.35%

Total:193

It will be happen this century. I'm pretty sure.

Around the Network

Ill just wait for the official announcement before becoming hyped.

I've predicted next Tuesday, the 25th, for the announcement. As for what it'll be... I dunno. I used to say that the console were two different devices, one HH and one HC. I even predicted the HH would launch in March 2017 (maybe I just said spring 2017), but I think we'll see the HC first with some sort of portable expect to it. I'm not as sure any more there will be two different devices though.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

The NX reveal has been imminent for weeks now.

Vooks Austrailia giving away an Amiibo a day until the NX reveal:

Around the Network

The WiiDS.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

When its revealed I really hope to see a product that really benefits from the late announcement, else, I will be so sad lol

Twitter @CyberMalistix

I'll get excited when it actually happens.

I look forward to the 4TF NX home console announcement. Then Eurogamer will be wrong for the second generation in a row and we can stop looking to them and Emily Rogers for information they don't have.

bunchanumbers said:
I look forward to the 4TF NX home console announcement. Then Eurogamer will be wrong for the second generation in a row and we can stop looking to them and Emily Rogers for information they don't have.

If you are right, and nintendo will regain my trust and my space in my living room it will be the best reveal I have seen since the super nintendo

Twitter @CyberMalistix