By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181

You can order it in the next 2 week starting on Halloween from Limited Run Games' online store.

Around the Network

Double post 

^^ Looks interesting, and I like the art style.

I'm loath to buy indie games though, the best ones always end up on PS Plus

Ka-pi96 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Yeah :/

Try putting a couple of old game cases (one each side) underneath the console. That worked for me when I had that problem.

I've done that :/

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
Rise of the tomb raider on Ps4... what a nightmare this has been. Firstly, the jumping in this game reminds me of a Ps1 game, weightless and floaty and got me killed me so many times when i wanted to jump up it would jump of to the left, the guns sound like pee shooters and the movement is just broke, i kept getting stuck on the tiniest of things all the time. The grapple failed to work so many times and going through my score attack playthrough got me killed so many times. Todays the last straw with this game, i got the platinum trophy and wanted to try some DLC but nope, cant do that. Coz theyre servers are down i cant even get past the start screen without the game crashing (the game works offline) so fuck this game. i paid £35 for it and im gonna sell it at CeX for £29.

geez. i cant imagine it being that bad. after the 2013 one, which was great. i cant think it could have this many issues. i guess ill try it out after i am done with the The Witcher 3 expansions. ill be trying it out on PC though. sure as hell aint getting this on PS4

Versus_Evil said:
bananaking21 said:

geez. i cant imagine it being that bad. after the 2013 one, which was great. i cant think it could have this many issues. i guess ill try it out after i am done with the The Witcher 3 expansions. ill be trying it out on PC though. sure as hell aint getting this on PS4

I think it's better than the original due to not having motion sickness inducing camera shake. But yeah, one to many issues (that I didn't seem to have on the XO version) and patch 1.04 making my game literally unplayable was the last straw. I'm sure the PC version runs far better.

not sure how the XO doesnt suffer the same issues? specially since the input lag was patched in on the PS4 version but the XB1 still has it

WC4Life said:
Baddman said:
anyone here ever experience error code Ws 37397-9 I've been having this error on and off for months and tried all the fixes only for it to happen again so annoying

There's no solid information what is causing Ws 37397-9 and therefore no clear fix which means Ws 37397-9 seems like end-user setup problem.

What fixes have you tried?

rebuilding the data base, restarting my router, opening my nat ports. Got fed up called sony..they told my my ip banned like wtf said call my provider have them change my ip address. did just that they were like wtf basically and told me the problem is on sony's end. randomly out the blue the problem fixed itself only to recur off and on now for the past couple months. I looked into it and seems to be a random problem happening to users globally.  Sony still cant even tell me why my Ip address keeps getting banned in the first place.

Baddman said:

rebuilding the data base, restarting my router, opening my nat ports. Got fed up called sony..they told my my ip banned like wtf said call my provider have them change my ip address. did just that they were like wtf basically and told me the problem is on sony's end. randomly out the blue the problem fixed itself only to recur off and on now for the past couple months. I looked into it and seems to be a random problem happening to users globally.  Sony still cant even tell me why my Ip address keeps getting banned in the first place.

Sounds nasty.

I have heard there are some ISPs that use settings which simply are not compatible to PSN/Live, I think it was mainly on 4G-connections but could be wired also. If you've done port forwarding then you should have static IP address already, try putting your PS4 on DMZ. I take it you have experience so you don't mess it up, DMZ just the PS4 and if it doesn't work take it off. Also check upnp is turned off. I'd also try some different DNS servers, like google, opendns, there's plenty to choose from.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Hey guys, need your advice.

My PS4 is beeping a lot. I tried the prescribed solutions -- lifting up the console so the foot underneath the eject button doesn't make contact with the floor, and holding down the power button and unplugging the system.

But the beeping comes back. Any suggestions?

By beeping i assume you mean it beeps and shuts down on its own? I had that problem with my first PS4, had to be replaced by Sony with a new one, most likely faulty PSU