By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181

OMG, it's here my World of Final Fantasy LE came today. Currently downloading patches, so hyped.

The LE edition is a book and fits perfectly into the WoFF theme. It was only 4-5€ more expensive and I highly suggest buying it instead of the crappy normal PS4 box. I just started DQB and now this, the golden era is back, it's right now don't miss it.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
so ah...

XD

I guess their twitter account has been hacked

BasilZero said:

Dat KH 2.8 Opening though.......making me want to get it day 1 but knowing 1.5+2.5 is coming to PS4 - makes me want to get all 3 at the same time.

DAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNN

RIP WALLET

Persona 5
Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5
Kingdom Hearts 2.8
Final Fantasy XII TZA

@_@

Basil, your wallet can't die once per week.

Versus_Evil said:
so ah...

LOL

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

The NMS Tweet was actually from a disgruntled employee http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2016/10/28/that-mysterious-deleted-no-mans-sky-tweet-wasnt-a-hack/#365cb8a35efc

Around the Network

Hey guys, need your advice.

My PS4 is beeping a lot. I tried the prescribed solutions -- lifting up the console so the foot underneath the eject button doesn't make contact with the floor, and holding down the power button and unplugging the system.

But the beeping comes back. Any suggestions?

anyone here ever experience error code Ws 37397-9 I've been having this error on and off for months and tried all the fixes only for it to happen again so annoying

Baddman said:
anyone here ever experience error code Ws 37397-9 I've been having this error on and off for months and tried all the fixes only for it to happen again so annoying

There's no solid information what is causing Ws 37397-9 and therefore no clear fix which means Ws 37397-9 seems like end-user setup problem.

What fixes have you tried?

BasilZero said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Hey guys, need your advice.

My PS4 is beeping a lot. I tried the prescribed solutions -- lifting up the console so the foot underneath the eject button doesn't make contact with the floor, and holding down the power button and unplugging the system.

But the beeping comes back. Any suggestions?

Have you tried this?

https://www.vg247.com/2014/09/12/ps4-unexpected-disc-eject-beeping/

Yeah :/

Veknoid_Outcast said:
BasilZero said:

Have you tried this?

https://www.vg247.com/2014/09/12/ps4-unexpected-disc-eject-beeping/

Yeah :/

Hmm, when did it start happening?