By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181

outta your ....nvm

Around the Network

At this price and with lots of future promise, Pro all the way :3

So...to celebrate halloween, what's everyone's scariest moments in a game?

Doesn't have to be from a horror game, as long as it was scary for you.

Also, made a new poll, seems most people are somewhat excited for vr.

Do you like scary moments in gaming?

For me, playing through Outlast for the first time was really nice. Loved the chilling atmosphere it had  and was my first horror game where you couldn't really defend yourself from the enemies, just run and hide. I got the Whistleblower dlc recently, gonna play that soon and patiently wait for the sequel to come to PS4 :P From the beginning to end was just a treat in how well it was handled. There was that moment where the doctor licks your face and I had headphones at the time...so that was a pretty chilling moment for sure.

Ruler said:

What you gonna pick this year?

Why not both

And by both i mean the girl and her twin sister

Around the Network

Here's a little game I think looks interesting coming to PS4 and Vita early next year.

Blowfish Studios in collaboration with Crescent Moon Games will simultaneously release The Deer God, a breathtaking 3D pixel adventure,on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in Q1 2017. More than 1.5 million people have downloaded The Deer God on Xbox One, PC, and mobile devices.

The Deer God takes players on a journey of spiritual reincarnation where the hunter becomes the hunted. Set in a colorful 3D pixel art world, players explore vast landscapes, tackle challenging puzzles to unlock skills and abilities, while avoiding hunters and other dangerous enemies in the quest for survival.

The story follows a hunter as he attempts to take out the largest buck for bragging rights. His expedition takes a turn for the worst when he gets mauled to death and comes face to face with The Deer God. Reincarnated as a fawn, the hunter returns to his world and must stay alive as he traverses a procedurally generated world.

Players are granted one life and feed to replenish their health. As fawns progresses through the day and night cycles in the game, they mature, allowing them to mate with doe and have offspring. Each fawn that is born offers players another life, should they die.

“The Deer God delivers an exciting and moving experience within a gorgeous world with Metroidvania-like gameplay,” said Ben Lee, CEO, Blowfish Studios “It is an honor to bring a game enjoyed by so many gamers to the PlayStation community.”

About Blowfish Studios
Blowfish Studios is a Sydney-based Australian indie developer. The team strives to develop original multiplatform games with diverse feature sets that appeal to a broad audience, and to have fun in the process! To learn more about Blowfish Studios please visit http://www.blowfishstudios.com/

http://thegg.net/press-releases/the-deer-god-will-launch-on-ps4-and-ps-vita-in-q1-2017/

Versus_Evil said:
So what games you getting this month and December?

For me its:

Dishonoured 2
Watch_Dogs 2
FFXV
The Last Guardian

Nothing. Horizon, For Honor and South Park were all delayed. so ya... blows. 

i might get battlefield if i find a really good price though. 

but so far, i am playing through TW3: Blood and Wine, have Hearts of Stone to start with, i play Doom online every now and then, and Rocket League finally is working again with me. so i got a lot on my plate. still need to finish Doom and Farcry Primal's single players as well. 

I just got Yomawari for my Vita. Haven't started it yet though.

I'll get FFXV

TLG

Dishonored 2, but not day 1

Still need to get WoFF too.

More Neps news.

http://gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details-story-characters

Bouquet looks so much like Yui from SAO :P

That is what they're going for after all.

BasilZero said:
I dont mind scary moments.

I've had a few jump scares when playing RE games.

Bioshock Infinite and Dark Souls got me scared but not because of the enemies but because of some levels/areas where I had to be at high heights.

I'm afraid of heights :X

I bit the characters you were playing as thought to themselves " man I can't believe I'm being controlled by a wuss.

Dark Souls easily the fear of losing all your souls and praying that a bonfire is just right at the corner.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share