By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181

Official PlayStation Magazine
Persona 5: 10 / 10 points

Around the Network

Leaked Destiny 2 posters: 

September 8th PS4, PlayStation exclusive content sticker in the top right, says something about the early access to the Beta (probably by pre-ordering). I'd expect an announcement really soon.

Versus_Evil said:

"Billy Butt-plug was what humans used to call beta cuck"

good shit

Hopefully Destiny 2 is better than the 1st one. Never got it because of how mediocre it seemed.

Shadow8 said:
Hopefully Destiny 2 is better than the 1st one. Never got it because of how mediocre it seemed.

it was okay. i mean i enjoyed it. the co-op strikes and multiplayer were really fun. overall i put 70 hours into it. but the DLC was just WAY to expensive to what it offered. im waiting till next year to get the "GOTY" edition. 

Around the Network

Resistance 3 has a trophy called Bloodborne. Interestingly the game released in 2011 when Bloodborne released in 2015. Does that indicate that Insomniac knew that it was coming and that it was in development in 2011? I think this is kind of interesting.

Also playing the game again after a long time and realised why its my favourite FPS game of all time. An incredibly amazing game.

GOWTLOZ said:
Resistance 3 has a trophy called Bloodborne. Interestingly the game released in 2011 when Bloodborne released in 2015. Does that indicate that Insomniac knew that it was coming and that it was in development in 2011? I think this is kind of interesting.

Also playing the game again after a long time and realised why its my favourite FPS game of all time. An incredibly amazing game.

seems a bit early to me

and i'm not sure Insomniac would have heard about it early any way

seems like a cool coincidence

GOWTLOZ said:

bloodborne wasnt even in development back then. i think its just a coincidence

bananaking21 said:
GOWTLOZ said:

Do we know when it started development?

GOWTLOZ said:
bananaking21 said:

Do we know when it started development?

It's definitely just a coincidence, although a cool one.