By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181

Anyone know how to get the gravity rush 2 raven dlc to work? My console says I have it installed but I couldn't find it within the game. I checked to see if it was a set of missions or a separate story. Even in game it says it's released but nothing. Can't find info on starting it either

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AtlusUSA/status/842913279072595968/photo/1

Seems it's only a small number of orders and it's an issue with the retailer itself, not the product. Should contact amazon support.

I will never preorder a special edition of anything on Amazon. I literally preordered right after they announced for the Berseria Collectors and they cancelled it a week before release and make me lose out when I had a chance to preorder in stores... 

Teflon02 said:
Anyone know how to get the gravity rush 2 raven dlc to work? My console says I have it installed but I couldn't find it within the game. I checked to see if it was a set of missions or a separate story. Even in game it says it's released but nothing. Can't find info on starting it either

Make sure that you update to version 1.10. After the update is installed, when you go to the start menu, you'll be given two options: Kat's story and Raven's story.

I had the sudden urge of sharing this important piece of art:

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Mass effect Andromeda is out. I got no problems with its animations so far but if you really really look closely there is a little delay with its lip sync but it's very minor. I have more problems with its audio though. I have to restart the game before I even started cause the opening cutscene had no sound. And the male character customization is soooo limited.

But other then that it's just the first hour or so and I see potential in it's story plus the gameplay is alot faster and so much options to play/combo.

Multiplayer is addicting as always.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

10 games Chinese developers are making for PS4.

http://gematsu.com/2017/03/playstation-china-hero-project-titles-announced-includes-lost-soul-aside-code-hardcore

It's nice to see developers from different regions from the norm do game development. A few of them look pretty good too, especially Lost Soul. Some VR games in there too tho.

is The Order worth £8?

i am tempted but also think it may be a PS Plus game some time

I don´t think I´m playing Persona 5 right away too.
Got a little burnout in gaming, too many games since November or so.

In April I think I´ll only play Parappa Remaster.

BraLoD said:
ihh said:
I don´t think I´m playing Persona 5 right away too.
Got a little burnout in gaming, too many games since November or so.

In April I think I´ll only play Parappa Remaster.

How can people get burnout of gaming?
I'm barely even sleeping, 'cause I just don't want to stop playing xD

Yep, that was me 2 months ago haha. I´ll be back in a couple months.

I totally understand people getting burned out over gaming, just like anything really. Once you do something so much, it stops being fun and starts being tedious and then you're doing it as a chore instead of a hobby. That's why it's best to keep things in moderation.