By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181
Acevil said:
Shadow8 said:

Rockstar released a new image~

Red Dead Redemption 2 incoming!

And please, no zombies this time.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
LivingMetal said:

And please, no zombies this time.

Undead Nightmare is one of the very best DLCs out there.

I know I'm in the minority when I say that I might not be a zombie fan, but I'm tired of the bandwagoning when zombies became popular.

BraLoD said:
LivingMetal said:

I know I'm in the minority when I say that I might not be a zombie fan, but I'm tired of the bandwagoning when zombies became popular.

Me too, but on RDR, they did a great thing.
Undead Nightmare is awesome.

Interesting because I did love the zombies in the haunted house in one of the Timespltters.

Never played any Red Dead before (only GTA and Bully from Rockstar)

Any chance of a remaster?

lonerism said:
Baddman said:
was wondering where the old thread went. anyone know if the cw will ever put an app on ps4?

CW the network?

They made a deal with Netflix, you can see their tv shows there

I know about the deal with Netflix. I asked cuz they took their shows off Hulu and put them on their website and app to watch (talking about new episodes, not last season)  Was just wondering if there was something I didn't know  because the CW app is available on other devices but not on ps4

Around the Network

With a new Red Dead pretty much confirmed at this point, I thought a new poll was in order.

The last poll's winner was Uncharted with God of War coming in second.

New poll is:

What Rockstar series would you like to see come back?

I didn't put Red Dead, since we're getting it or GTA because we'll definetly see that in the future.

I'd love to see what Rockstar could do with Manhunt on PS4, but I think that series is done and dusted

Versus_Evil said:
So, to those that bought Mafia 3, lets here your opinions opinions and opinions on it.

Graphics=Shit, like I enjoy it, but if you are expecting anything like GTA V from last generation you will be disappointed. 

Gunplay=Not as great, not bad either, however you can easily die. 

Stealth= This is how you want to play the game for the most part, gunplay is only if you screw up stealth, namely in big areas. However in certain situations it might be time consuming to just kill three guys using stealth, just take them out quick with guns.

Story=The strongest part of the game, and it is pretty good, many mafia tropes in here, but honestly the plot works.

Variety=Variety ranges from blow shit up, beat shit up, kill shit, and finally drive shit to places. You do have to manage your friends, but honestly is simple, unless you want to wack one of your friends, than you just strave them of areas. 

Sound=Music is awesome, but a bit overused in certain scenes, but I understand they wanted to go for Scenematography or whatever it is called

Setting=One of the better settings for sandbox games, but at the same time you won't find this really complex. to me it is basically Shipping Yard, Train Yard, Swamp, City, Suburbs, and Ghetto. 

Honestly $40 dollar title. Just wait for Watch Dogs 2 for your fill of Sandbox. 

BraLoD said:
Acevil said:

Red Dead Redemption 2 incoming!

Let's call it RDR3, please.
Also, the center character is very likely John, not Jack (the zoomed image shows it has a shorter hair), so it's not a Redemption sequel.

Sorry for the double post in this thread, but you call it RDR3, I am going to call it Red Dead Redemption 2 
http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/

I win in Red Dead Poker!

Mmmm

Coming out Fall of next year for PS4. A trailer will be released this Thursday, so be on the lookout~