By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Why are people calling for Trump to exit the race when Hilary has done just as appalling stuff?

Bandorr said:
Norris2k said:

About 1, you quote me on that, Hillary did not laugh you say. But I heard the record myself, and it seems all the way the same conversation about this case, and I heard her laughing twice. It was also shown this way on Fox News, and if I agree there are biased in favor of republicans and Trump, I would disagree if you think O'Reilly is just a lunatic, conspiracist, crazy guy.

On the other hand, you provide a link that explains it all, I clicked on it and I got a 404 not found page.

Yes it does appear to not be working. Odd since it matches the url exactly. Some how  "%C2%" got added to it.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

That one should work. It actually has the video it self and talks about it. She laughed, just not about the context you think. It wasn't "LOL she got raped" it was more "LOL what a mess". Two very different things.

I read it, it's not fact checking, it's trying to present as a fact an other debatable opinion. In fact it's so bad, with a 404 error, it does not really pass the smell test. Anyway, that's just an opinion, not fact, nobody can really prove as a fact what she laughed about :

"She did audibly laugh or chuckle at points, not about "knowing that the defendant was guilty" or "getting a guilty guy off" (which makes little sense, given that the defendant pled guilty) but rather while musing about how elements of the case that might ordinarily have supported the prosecution worked in the defendant's favor".

It's not "LOL she got raped", I don't think she is laughing directly about it, and it's not "LOL what a mess", because you completely elude what the mess is about, and this mess is about a child that got raped and didn't get justice. It is more "LOL what a mess, and the mess is that I'm convinced the guy did rape the 12 years old girl, there are evidences, but I could manage, and the guy get basically nothing", that's horrible.

Around the Network

Conspiracy theories and lies are made up to destroy the characters of both Mr Trump and Ms Clinton. Instead of focusing on policy and direction for the future. Modern politics is a petty tabloid trash drama. In the good old days politics was more about the issues of the day and the candidate or political party with the best platform agenda won the election.

Machiavellian said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Because the SJWs think the world is gonna end if they can´t have a liberal freak in the Whitehouse. They will calm down when they see Trump is doing a good job.

What exactly in Trump background make you believe he will do a good job.  I keep looking through Trump background as a businessman and I do not see someone who shows me that he will do a good job.  I look at Trump character and I just see a very greedy rich guy looking to make his lot in life better.  Nothing during Trump 70 years shows he ever cared about anything or anyone outside of himself.  From Trump body of work can anyone really show where he has shown he will do a good job as president.

America is not hard to fix if you want it fixed. The problem is some people act like they want to rule the world, not America. A few changes here and there and things would be amazing in America.

I think Trump will do a better job in that area, Hillary has way too much gabbage, to many agendas, she is bounded by too many string, she got dance a very tighty dance to prevent her own doom, so she can not help America right now. 

So, a little creativity and less fear of the puppeteers, that is what Trumps brings to the table, nothing else. America will still be a liberal, everything goes country, nothing will change. the debate about the 2nd ammendment will still happen, bussiness as usual.

I am all for it a woman in power, but not this particular one. I am sure you guys have brilliant blank slate women without skeletons in the closet that can run in 2020.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I am the type of person who actually listens to Hillary's tape bragging about her defending a guilty as sin rapist and laughing about it. And I am the type who does not pretend that what can be heard did not exist.

Yes, here's Hillary, laughing as she proudly explains her successful defense of a monster child rapists and happily laughs while at it. Sorry, as inconvenient as it may be, it happs to be what it is. But, of course, as Hillary's women-abusing husband once observed, it only depends on what the meaning of 'is' is.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hillary+rape+tape&rlz=1CAACAJ_enUS612US612&oq=hillary+rape+tape&aqs=chrome..69i57.6131j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

By the way, you are free to keep claiming that Hillary did not defend that rapist and that she was not proud of what she did and that she did not laugh while discussing her women-supporting activities. But, then again, it's all on the record.

By the way, I hope you're not one of those 'astroturf trolls' as discussed here:

https://stream.org/astroturf-outrage-machine-of-paid-trolls-floods-social-media-to-counteract-negative-news-about-hillary-clinton/

A significant portion of online support for Hillary Clinton is manufactured by paid “astroturf” trolls: a large team of supporters who spend long hours responding to negative news on the internet about her. The Clinton SuperPAC Correct the Record, which is affiliated with her campaign, acknowledged in an April press release that it was spending $1 million on project “Breaking Barriers” to pay people to respond to negative information about Clinton on social media sites like Facebook, Reddit, Instagram and Twitter. That amount has since increased to over $6 million. The trolls create a false impression that Clinton has more support than she really does, because one supporter will frequently create multiple anonymous accounts.

Norris2k said:
Jumpin said:
What exactly has Hillary done that matches all the crap what Trump's done?

For example, this. Basically, she defended a child rapist that she knew was guilty, that there were evidences again, and she just got him out of jail. And she laugh about it. Oh, and she had to show the raped girl was unreliable, so she built a story of her being a pathological liar. So, there is a woman that was raped as a child, her rapist never convicted, and her reputation destroyed, and that is because of Clinton's direct action. What did Trump that matches that ?

As a lawyer, that's called doing your job.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Around the Network

Uh, people call for him to exit yet are fine with Hillary because that's politics. People aren't going to hold their own candidate accountable or to the same standards they hold the other side. It's very much like being a fanboy.

I don't know who I am voting for yet. I can see pros and cons of both candidates. However, one thing I know is they are both scumbags and full of shit.

WagnerPaiva said:
Machiavellian said:

What exactly in Trump background make you believe he will do a good job.  I keep looking through Trump background as a businessman and I do not see someone who shows me that he will do a good job.  I look at Trump character and I just see a very greedy rich guy looking to make his lot in life better.  Nothing during Trump 70 years shows he ever cared about anything or anyone outside of himself.  From Trump body of work can anyone really show where he has shown he will do a good job as president.

America is not hard to fix if you want it fixed. The problem is some people act like they want to rule the world, not America. A few changes here and there and things would be amazing in America.

I think Trump will do a better job in that area, Hillary has way too much gabbage, to many agendas, she is bounded by too many string, she got dance a very tighty dance to prevent her own doom, so she can not help America right now. 

So, a little creativity and less fear of the puppeteers, that is what Trumps brings to the table, nothing else. America will still be a liberal, everything goes country, nothing will change. the debate about the 2nd ammendment will still happen, bussiness as usual.

I am all for it a woman in power, but not this particular one. I am sure you guys have brilliant blank slate women without skeletons in the closet that can run in 2020.

I am wondering where is the creativity coming from.  Is it his economic plan because there isn't anything creative about it and so far unless he shows how he is going to fund it, it will totally balloon our debt and cause us another recession.  Next we look at Trump economic team and we see nothing but billionaire Fund managers.  You know, the same people he said during the primaries he was going to make their lives miserable but instead he hires them to create his economic plan that even Republicans say favors the rich big time.  

Is it Trump spending plan for the wall and increasing our military from 600 trillion to more than a billion.  Hell, our military budget is already more than half our country entire budget so we are going to fund it more while we have real issues pressing within the US.  Next you have this little nugget Trump dropped today that just makes me shake my head.

http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-sidney-blumenthal-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-benghazi-sputnik-508635

avrwc2 said:

I am the type of person who actually listens to Hillary's tape bragging about her defending a guilty as sin rapist and laughing about it. And I am the type who does not pretend that what can be heard did not exist.

Yes, here's Hillary, laughing as she proudly explains her successful defense of a monster child rapists and happily laughs while at it. Sorry, as inconvenient as it may be, it happs to be what it is. But, of course, as Hillary's women-abusing husband once observed, it only depends on what the meaning of 'is' is.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hillary+rape+tape&rlz=1CAACAJ_enUS612US612&oq=hillary+rape+tape&aqs=chrome..69i57.6131j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

So let me get this straight.  I listen to that interview and the part that she laughs at is when she is describing that this guy she is defending passed a polly test and it destroyed her belief that pollys are reliable in court.  So this is the smoking gun to her character that she laughed because of that one line.  Now I know I will go fade to the back as you toute this crap as some big evidence of Hillary Character.  I am not even a Hillary supporter and would not be voting for her in this election if Repubs had voted anyone else in office besides Trump but this bit is complete garbage.  Also she was not proudly explaining her defense of this guy she actually was talking about how she was viewed as a lawyer.  How the DA would not give her evidence to the case.  Threw away the evidence that would incriminate her client and also that the Judge would not allow her to listen in as he examined her client like she was some little girl who could not listen to grown up talk.

Honestly, I don't know why you guys even bother with posts like this. It's pretty clear there is a massive divide between the "left" and "right" and between pro-Trump, pro-Hillary, anti- etc.

These posts are complete sh*t and turn into complete sh*t shows. It's like posting your political views on Facebook. It just makes people uncomfortable that are offended or disagree with you.

And let's be real here, this still ultimately comes down to left vs right views. You're not changing anyone's political views. If it was Marco Rubio vs Bernie Sanders it would still be a sh*t show of pissed off people, angry at the other side for one thing or another.

I am pretty sure Hillary has never been exposed as a potential sexual predator so I'm not to sure what the OP means here...