By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Pro Wrasslin' Thread (WWE, WWF, WCW, TNA, ROH, NWA, NJPW, etc)

Tagged games:

What match are you excited for at WWE Payback 2017?

Neville vs. Austin Aries ... 1 5.88%

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyat... 3 17.65%

The Hardy Boyz vs. Cesaro... 3 17.65%

Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jer... 4 23.53%

Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss (Raw Women's Title) 3 17.65%

Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe 1 5.88%

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman 2 11.76%

Total:17

TLC 2016 Predection

Kalisto vs Baron Corbin

Nikki Bella vs Carmella

Heath Slater & Rhyno vs The Wyatt Family (SmackDown Tag Team Championship match)

Becky Lynch
 vs Alexa Bliss (SmackDown Women's Championship match)

The Miz
 vs Dolph Ziggler (Intercontinental Championship match)

AJ Styles
 vs Dean Ambrose (WWE World Championship match)

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
BasilZero said:

Rumors point to Taker being the next contender for Royal Rumble.

I wonder who Ambrose will face next though.

I would be disappointed if Taker is in the rumble. He needs a premier place to wrestle. Is there any word on possible surprise entrants to the rumble? I remember Styles was rumored last year and he showed up. I'd like to see the Hardys make a comeback at the rumble.

Which version of the Hardy's thou XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BasilZero said:
PAOerfulone said:

Watching RAW

Michael Cole: "And tonight, an incredible MAIN EVENT."

Bryon Saxton: "That's right, the challenge issued last week by the Boss. Tonight Charlotte puts the Women's Championship on the line against Sasha Banks."

Me: "Wait, WHAT?!?"

2nd time a Women's Match main events a WWE Show this era eh?

But not the last....

Sorry I'm behind. I'm reading this whole thread right now, trying to catch up.

BasilZero said:
SnakeDrake said:

Which version of the Hardy's thou XD

Not the original ones....the current TNA ones are the most interesting!

Would love to see Mad/Crazy Matt Hardy and the rest of the Hardy house in WWE ;)!

Its broken matt hardy and his obsolete brother Nero.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

PAOerfulone said:
James Ellsworth deserves a title shot!!!

This is all YOUR fault!

Around the Network

Finally, all caught up. What happened to the other wrestling thread?

Anyway, I'll be commenting more from now on. Reading these posts, it's going to be cool conversing with you guys. And if you want to be a part of a cool wrestling group where everyone is fairly knowledgeable but aren't assholes, join "The Wrestling Goons" on Facebook. It's what all of the cool kids are doing.

All part of my evil plan. Mwahahahahahahaahahaaa

BasilZero said:
Dr.Vita said:

TLC 2016 Predection

Kalisto vs Baron Corbin

Nikki Bella vs Carmella

Heath Slater & Rhyno vs The Wyatt Family (SmackDown Tag Team Championship match)

Becky Lynch
 vs Alexa Bliss (SmackDown Women's Championship match)

The Miz
 vs Dolph Ziggler (Intercontinental Championship match)

AJ Styles
 vs Dean Ambrose (WWE World Championship match)

You really think The Wyatt Family is gonna win the Tag titles? Would be great but a bit of a shame considering I feel Harper and Rowan should have gotten it long time ago and Bray's first title should have been either the IC or US title ;(

I think Orton is gonna betray Bray at the PPV though lol.

Yep I agree with you Rowan & Harper should have been Tag Team Champion back in the day when they felt important. Nowadays both feel like a joke tbh (especially Rowan). :)

I am pretty sure that a Randy Orton betray will happen sooner or later but right now he is doing a great job with Bray Wyatt as a Tag Team. Bray Wyatt finally feels strong again thanks to Orton. And a SmackDown Tag Team run with Orton will give him and especially the belt a lot credibility and prestige imo.

I don't know if the IC or US title would have been the right thing for Bray. The guy already started as a strong main eventer in the main show (beat Kane in an inferno match at Summerslam in his debut). In his two first years he had two huge Wrestlemania matches with Cena and Undertaker. There was never a need to give him a midcard-belt if you ask me. He was always at the top of the roster. Harper or Rowan would have 
benefited much more from midcard-belt than Bray. 

How long till TLC?? I'm at the doctor's and don't wanna miss any of it -_-

I'm actually not that excited for tonight's ppv. Almost everything on it feels like deja vu or an episode of Smackdown. Maybe there will be some twists but I don't know.

I may tune in. I may not.