By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Pro Wrasslin' Thread (WWE, WWF, WCW, TNA, ROH, NWA, NJPW, etc)

Tagged games:

What match are you excited for at WWE Payback 2017?

Neville vs. Austin Aries ... 1 5.88%

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyat... 3 17.65%

The Hardy Boyz vs. Cesaro... 3 17.65%

Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jer... 4 23.53%

Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss (Raw Women's Title) 3 17.65%

Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe 1 5.88%

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman 2 11.76%

Total:17
JWeinCom said:

Well looks like I was wrong. Wonder why they did an injury angle with Lashley then. Looks like Drew vs Seth at Mania. Maybe Sammy will still wriggle his way in. Either way, will be a good match.

Rhea vs Nia was surprisingly decent.

Lashley and the Profits will face The Final Testament at Wrestlemania

Sammy at this point is in no man's land, they dont have anything for him creatively....and thats pretty bad considering where he was a year ago.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
JWeinCom said:

Well looks like I was wrong. Wonder why they did an injury angle with Lashley then. Looks like Drew vs Seth at Mania. Maybe Sammy will still wriggle his way in. Either way, will be a good match.

Rhea vs Nia was surprisingly decent.

Lashley and the Profits will face The Final Testament at Wrestlemania

Sammy at this point is in no man's land, they dont have anything for him creatively....and thats pretty bad considering where he was a year ago.

Yeah. I figured the injury angle would keep Lashley out of the chamber so he would have more motivation to fight last testament. As it is that feud doesn't have much heat.

I think they have something planned for Zayn. Still think he wins up in the title match with Drew and Seth somehow.

JWeinCom said:

Yeah. I figured the injury angle would keep Lashley out of the chamber so he would have more motivation to fight last testament. As it is that feud doesn't have much heat.

I think they have something planned for Zayn. Still think he wins up in the title match with Drew and Seth somehow.

Hopefully and not appear in a random battle royale (Andre memorial cup) lol

BasilZero said:
JWeinCom said:

Hopefully and not appear in a random battle royale (Andre memorial cup) lol

They've made an effort to draw attention to Sammy not having anything at Mania, which doesn't make much sense if you had nothing planned at all. So, I'm petty sure they have something planned. Somehow involving him in the title match seems to make the most sense, but Gunther is another possibility. 

Can't wait for Giulia to come to WWE.

I hope she does...

Around the Network

I dunno if there's any Seinfeld fans here, but there's a group of Seinfeld/wrestling memes and it's gold Jerry. GOLD!

Now let’s do one w/ Kramer!

Rock, Roman, and Seth look at the WrestleMania sign dreaming about the main event.

Cody walks in, SLAMS contract for main event spot on table: “I’M OUT!”

PAOerfulone said:

Now let’s do one w/ Kramer!

Rock, Roman, and Seth look at the WrestleMania sign dreaming about the main event.

Cody walks in, SLAMS contract for main event spot on table: “I’M OUT!”

Yesterday's promo with the Bloodline was long but damn good.

Seriously though, they're gonna get someone killed.

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 05 March 2024