Forums - Sports Discussion - The Pro Wrasslin' Thread (WWE, WWF, WCW, TNA, ROH, NWA, NJPW, etc)

Tagged games:

What match are you excited for at WWE Payback 2017?

Neville vs. Austin Aries ... 0 0.00%

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyat... 3 23.08%

The Hardy Boyz vs. Cesaro... 2 15.38%

Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jer... 3 23.08%

Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss (Raw Women's Title) 2 15.38%

Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe 1 7.69%

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman 2 15.38%

Total:13

Probably the best, most chilling, straight-forward documentary I have seen on what is, in my view, the biggest tragedy in the history of wrestling. 

Hardware Comparison Threads:

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2019 vs. 2020
(https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/241660/ps4xbons-2019-vs-2020/1/)

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:

Probably the best, most chilling, straight-forward documentary I have seen on what is, in my view, the biggest tragedy in the history of wrestling. 

I definitely need to watch it. that's for sure. 

I got it all, baby! 

PS4, Switch, WiiU, XBO, PC
Vita, 3DS, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II

Fair warning: Some parts are real tearjerkers. 

Hardware Comparison Threads:

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2019 vs. 2020
(https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/241660/ps4xbons-2019-vs-2020/1/)

Was just about to ask if anyone watched Vice's "Dark Side of the Ring".
I started watching for the Chris Benoit story but I went back and watched a couple of others.

Let me say the Life and Crimes of New Jack was the craziest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Fucking INSANE.

mZuzek loves Smeags. 😢

So Mania is today and tomorrow.

Around the Network

I should be in Tampa now. I had tickets to both Takeover and Mania, and was supposed to go with some friends. Now I'm just stuck sitting here at home, another non-essential worker with nothing to do but veg out in front of the tube and hope things turn out okay for me financially during this mess. While I'm fortunate enough to not have The Virus or know anyone else that has it, it's still an incredibly frustrating experience.

Wow that mania was loads of fun. The boneyard match was awesome

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:
Wow that mania was loads of fun. The boneyard match was awesome

The boneyard match definitely had me sports entertained. 

I preferred the Firefly fun House one. Far smarter, in my eyes.

I was 50/50 on this Wrestlemania. some of the matches were good, some were meh, a few were terrible....but my biggest issue was the difference between the good and bad.

the matches where the right guy won...were terrible matches (Braun, Drew), and the matches that were pretty good CLEARLY had THE WRONG one win (Charlotte should NOT have gone over Rhea; Lynch SHOULD NOT have won over Shayna). some matches were great, some were bland, and then we had the two cinematic matches which were creative and fun.

Overall...C Mania. Even the good matches were bad, only a few were out-and-out victories.

Oh, and outside of the first 2 minutes and last 5 minutes, the Edge-orton match was hot garbage. The beginning and end were hot fire, though.

I got it all, baby! 

PS4, Switch, WiiU, XBO, PC
Vita, 3DS, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II

That firefly fun house was superb.

I skipped night 1 of mania and just watched night 2. Apart from AEW, I'm really struggling to stay interested in wrestling of late. The lack of crowds is huge.