By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Currently I have been listening to my Halo 2 soundtrack and elder scrolls 4 oblilvion like always. Also movie soundtracks in my old cd player in my 20 year old car every day I have go to work.

BiON!@ 

Around the Network

Currently listening to some of my favorite games from the Old day soundtracks. Two game soundtracks which I have listened to as of recently has been Civ 6 and Genesis Rising.

BiON!@ 

4th of July music in groups.

BiON!@ 

Mostly alternative from 15-30 years ago.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

My tastes and current vibes tend to shift a lot but if there's one consistant I can pretty much listen to whenever, other than Synthwave, it's Folk Metal. These guys are one of the pioneers. This release is a mixed bag for me, I guess they're no spring chickens anymore being around for like 30 years. But while it's no "Hold the Heathen Hammer High", this is a rare great track from 2019's Hel. Catchy chorus and great solos.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Really cool vibe in this song. 

Ingyenes Disturbed – The Sound Of Silence (CYRIL Remix

Last edited by lissajonees - on 18 July 2024

Jus Rob Zombie being Rob Zombie (kinda NSFW)

XD

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden