By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If CERN/NASA were to prove our universe is a simulation, how would it affect you?

John2290 said:
Pagan said:
I would search for my dna code (action replay code)

If you are suggesting what I think you are suggesting that could get really weird. Watching you come out of your fathers balls traveling up a certain canal would be quite disturbing.

Best day of my life :)

Around the Network

I would come inside and watch TV

(Formerly RCTjunkie)

I'd probably go on as usual, just with about 3x the drugs and alcohol. I figure I'd need that to reign in my thoughts about how weird this new reality is.

John2290 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

https://ww1.animeram.cc/series/steins-gate

I just started the anime today, never read the novel and never watched the movie either. xD

Nice one, that was one epic anime, I only really watch DBZ super and the latest season of Samuari jack these days but by chance would you know of another like steins gate with the smart and serious side but also good humor and I may be wrong here because I don't watch anime that much but the steins gate might be the best dubbing I have ever seen.

No idea, sorry. 

I agree with you on having the best dubbing; normally I watch subbed but I gave dubbed a chance on this one and it's actually really good.

John2290 said:
dahuman said:
I want their computing power.

Just for bragging rights?

to make magic real in the simulation

Around the Network

Wouldn't be surprised.

I mean there's this huge paradox of where things began. Who knows. They might have simulated us in order for them to understand their origins as well.

JRPGfan said:
Ask the admin if I can get a few hundred years more of it :)

I'd ask the admin for hookers

Lube Me Up

I wouldn't really care i'd keep doing what I do everyday, play video games .

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)