By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Kerotan said:
SWORDF1SH said:

I knew somebody was watching :O

My middle name is 'kinect', I'm always watching! 

Around the Network

Iris gem hunting in Tales of Zestiria.

Candy crush and a bit of pokemon go. Later, i went to my gaming room and played around 5 hours of U4 mp.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Despite being a Souls vet with Platinums from DS2:SotFS, DS3, Demon's, and Bloodborne... I am currently enjoying my first playthrough of Dark Souls.

I even got the Artorias DLC in anticipation of reaching my favorite storyline that I'd never experienced (tied, of course, with the Ivory King- just because it's a DS2 DLC doesn't mean that Eleum Loyce isn't a fantastic area. Plus, the Ivory King is just about the only person in Dark Souls whose selflessness matches or beats that of Artorias.).

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Played lots of forza 6 and horizon 3 demo. Aside from that, I've lately been going back to 360 and PS3. Got a 360 E model last month and around 20 games, mostly from the 360 launch to 07, 08 era games such as the jrpgs and other Japanese made games. Also just ordered a 80gb PS3 fat model last night off eBay along with mgs4, resistance fall of man, ridge racer 7, motorstorm, genji, and resident evil 5.

Around the Network

Well I tried playing on my laptop, but now I apparently cannot play basic games. So in the end I listened to music, watched tv shows, studied, and lastly got depressed about the computer.

I didn´t play much last weekend, but I finally beat that pesky boss in the last map of Codename:Steam for the 3ds. Think about a damn hard strategy game. It took me more than 100 turns to do that.
Also started Bravely Default (yes, I have not played that game until last weekend). It´s just amazing.

BraLoD said:
I also did Persona 4, but hours and hours long of it.
Be jealous.

Again, I tried playing last night.  It just got too late.

Played Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D Land far enough to complete both in a next session. And I finished The Wonderful 101 for the 3rd time, this time with the help of a walkthrough to find more of them sneaky secrets.

Work on my wasteland hotel is coming along well.

And I found this in the Nuka World DLC.