By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Moonhero said:
LivingMetal said:

Well, I "gamed" my wife both Friday AND last night.  But enough with the digression.  :)

I was lying anyway. Just trying to add to the fun.

Oh.........

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
pokoko said:

Is it?  That would surprise me greatly.  Not only is it dependent on a lot of other mods but it's also 800MB and it leans on volume combat.  I bet there were at least two dozen enemies at once during the invasion.  It is pretty adult and the author even highly recommends Bodyslide and body replacers, though that can be sidestepped in various ways for a console release.

I dont know. I only know that MS allows mods on the XB1.

If the authors make Xbox versions and if the mod will run on a console to begin with.  Many will not, especially the advanced mods, such as those that use Script Extender.  Bethesda, even though they don't check anything else, like if the mod will even work, does swing into action to block mods with adult content.  This particular mod would have to be altered a lot in terms of content, even supposing it could run on a console, which I doubt.

I finally beat the last remaining Dark Souls game (Dark Souls II).
Now I only have Demon's Souls to get to, which I will likely never play unless it gets remastered -- which seems unlikely.

Faelco said:

Yep, it's the Japanese 20th anniversary limited edition. I put a few more photos on my Twitter:

With the special Limited edition PS4 dynamic theme too :D

Do you speak Japanese or live in Japan? I didn't expect to come into this thread to start feeling incredibly jealous...

OP: I played only Ace Attorney 6 over the weekend, I'm on the last case now and I've been enjoying it quite a lot overall.

Leadified said:

Do you speak Japanese or live in Japan? I didn't expect to come into this thread to start feeling incredibly jealous...

OP: I played only Ace Attorney 6 over the weekend, I'm on the last case now and I've been enjoying it quite a lot overall.

Hey, the title of the thread is "make me jealous" after all :D

I don't speak Japanese well right now (I did speak pretty well a few years ago) but I'm supposed to move to Japan in April 2017 (for studies and work), so I'm studying Japanese intensively again. Persona 5 will be an exercise and an added motivation ^^ (I did learn English by playing Grandia 2 with a dictionary back when I knew the colors only, it took me 3 full runs to understand the story fully...).

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
Kerotan said:

Iplayed with myself. 

I knew somebody was watching :O

Faelco said:
Leadified said:

Hey, the title of the thread is "make me jealous" after all :D

I don't speak Japanese well right now (I did speak pretty well a few years ago) but I'm supposed to move to Japan in April 2017 (for studies and work), so I'm studying Japanese intensively again. Persona 5 will be an exercise and an added motivation ^^ (I did learn English by playing Grandia 2 with a dictionary back when I knew the colors only, it took me 3 full runs to understand the story fully...).

Well that's pretty cool! I've started to study Japanese just a few weeks ago, although my knowledge is still really basic and my main studies occupies most of my time. I'm hoping that I can focus on my language learning more soon though. I'd like to ask more about it but I think we should move to PM not to derail the thread xD.

18 hours ESO in cyrodiil. Would have been more but I had to work and was on call, bar-b-qued, watched nascar, and also did what Kerotan did (the shame and guilt didn't kick in till the 4th time).

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I went back and played The Maw for the first time in like four years. Played a lot of Recore (no way this game is 8-10 hours line reviews said), and a couple of Telltale games. Nothing too crazy.

LivingMetal said:

Let me go ahead and say that I had a great weekend.  BUT I only found time to game for like 20 minutes on a Frriday night.  That was Persona 4 Golden, and we all know that you cannot get far in an RPG in 20 minutes.  So what sort of gaming you guys did over the weekend, and what did I miss out on?

Finished Inside with 100%

Sunday a few hours of Uncharted 4 MP

And if that didn't make ya jealous...

When I was younger I had a threesome with my girlfriend at the time, and my xgirlfriend.