By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pitch Me Your PS4Pro Advert

Mine:

It opens in the pitch blackness of space.
The camera pans down as the 2010 Space Odyssey music comes in.
Three early humans are gathered around a pile of bones.
One takes a bone and begins to smash skulls on the ground.
Cut to a black obelisk in a crator with the letters 'PS4pro' emblazened across it.
Tentatively the early humans reach out to touch the obelisk.
As each one touches it they become a 21st century man, fully dressed for the part and holding a PS4 controller.
It ends with the tagline: 'Something is happening ... something wonderful.'

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

"for the payers!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n29CicBxZuw

01001011 01101001 01110011 01110011 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 00100001

Fades to Pro console.
Text "Best looking pixels on a console - Available right now"
Fades out.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Come on, folks, a little more effort, please!

The PS5 Exists. 

One of my favorite gaming commercials was a wife/girlfriend mad that her significant other was playing god of war 3 and ignoring her so she called Sony to complain and was put on speaker while the VP or something was playing god of war 3 while ignoring her complaints.
I didn't own the game or machine but I thought that was hysterical.

I like humorous gaming advertisements.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Around the Network

Something, something 4k. Something, something games to be released. Something, something 4 the players.

Other than that, I got nothing. Hard to come up with an advert that doesn't come off as being corporate and "selling my slogan" than simply being entirely all about *you*.

They should really just go with a crazy advert like the creepy baby one from last gen. That caught my attention more than the slogans later on down the line.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Uncharted 4 intro music
Go trough a fantasy pirate island, and put the PS4pro in a chest laying next to a few books called HDR, 4K and VR.
When the chest opens the PS4 goes on automatically and we see a few PS4 pro cutscenes and ending with a slogan. PS4 pro because more pixels and performance matter for the players

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Open: Talk up PS4 games, console, abilities
Faux end: Greatness awaits, awaits flickers/glitches, turns to Greatness is here.
PS4 Pro reveal: Talk up enhancing your gaming, show the same game on a 1080p tv up next to a 4k tv (4X the size) Splash HDR mention, improved graphics, better frame rates.
Only $399 November 10th

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

It shows a really cool dude in a black leather jacket and really cool sunglasses
He picks up a PlayStation 4 controller
The camera zooms out
You see he sits on a sofa is in his underwear
The floor is filled with old pizza boxes, soda cans and other shit
His mother comes in and start yelling that he should get a job and move out already
The camera moves back in on him and he says:
"I'm pro, so I need the PlayStation 4 Pro to make people understand how I'm pro and not some noob"
Fades to black

Starts off with an original PS4 (japanimated) running though an intense training simulator (bullets flying, fire, explosions, jungles, cities, space, and exotic planets. Then the PS4 goes super-saiyen and morphs to the PRO form. As its breathing in and out the music and noise calms down as a fade to black occurs. Playstation.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.