By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - If You are going to vote please watch this

Chris Hu said:
LOL, that video is a joke. Also since a large number of his other videos are about bitcoin and other ridiculous topics I'm pretty sure that he likes to wear tinfoil hats in his spare time.

That is real heaving hitting analysis right there-  i would rather wear a tin foil hat than Hillary s beard any day

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Dunban67 said:

The linked video is not about Dr Drew-   why don t you watch the video 1st then comment -    But the Dr Drew show being cancelled after 5+/- succesful years only 8 days after commenting on Hillary Clinton s health is another example of main stream media censorship 

Somehow or another you missed the entire point of my first post.  Perhaps you should go back and read it again.  The bolded is exactly what I'm talking about.  I showed you why it's completely possible--even probable--that Dr. Drew's show was cancelled because of low ratings and the new direction taken by the network, yet you call it "main stream media censorship" without showing any proof that it was.  And, no, because one event happened first does not mean it caused the second event.  As I said, if you sink your own credibility with that, why would anyone trust what you're saying?

1) main stream media orgs don t tell people they are censoring the news-  they go out of ther way to hide it-   However the radio interview w Dr Drew was pulled down shortly after it aired-   

Dunban67 said:
Chris Hu said:
LOL, that video is a joke. Also since a large number of his other videos are about bitcoin and other ridiculous topics I'm pretty sure that he likes to wear tinfoil hats in his spare time.

That is real heaving hitting analysis right there-  i would rather wear a tin foil hat than Hillary s beard any day

I'm not voting but Trump is by far a bigger fraud then Hillary.  And all his supporters are major racists, bigots and nut jobs in the same league as Alex Jones.

LOL thanks but I'm voting Hillary exclusively to keep that race-baiting turd out of office. As a minority, nothing is worse for me than Trump as my Commander and Chief.

Chris Hu said:
Dunban67 said:

I'm not voting but Trump is by far a bigger fraud then Hillary.  And all his supporters are major racists, bigots and nut jobs in the same league as Alex Jones.

Even most Hillary supporters acknowledge she is a prodigious  liar-   i m no big Trump fan but he is a far more productive person than Hillary-

To say "ALL" Trump supporters are major racists, bigots and nut jobs is one of the most ignorant, close minded statements i have read in a long time and one of many reasons i have issue with Hillary and many of her most influential supporters-  They want to brand opposing views as unworthy of being heard (aka censorship) and brand people w opposing views with typically inacurate labels like racist, mysoginist etc

I am glad to hear you are not voting though-  All qualified US citezens have the right to vote and they shuld take it seriously-  that would include not voting when the person does make the effort to understand who/what they are voting for

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
DialgaMarine said:

God, if Trump wins, Canada's about to get a huge boost in immigration. The US is about to become the new Mexico lol

But then Canada will make the US pay to build a wall around Canda.

an exudus of anti Trump/pro Hillary people leaving the US and going to Canada would be a huge boost to the US  -  But i think Canada would suffer-  Just look what has happened to Minnesota (mostly MNPLS/St Paul area)  over the last 25+ years of absorbing significant # s of people from the Chicago area and other parts of Illinois-

I will admit, I find this whole situation pretty entertaining. At the same time I kinda feel sorry for Americans though.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Chris Hu said:
Dunban67 said:

thats what the media has spoon fed you to believe :D

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

TLDR ...

Vote Trump if you don't want #PayToPlay ...

Vote Clinton if you want #PayToPlay ...

PwerlvlAmy said:
Chris Hu said:

thats what the media has spoon fed you to believe :D

Nope, Trump is fraud regardless of the media on top of that he is a major flip flopper and  he chanced his potitical affiliation four times over the last twenty years.  He is one of the biggest bullshit artist not only in the US but the entire world.