By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm officially a PC gamer.

Gotta build myself a rig some day.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:

I like your avatar ;)

I've been a pc gamer since Age of Mythology came out. Welcome to the master race.

BTW if you're looking for a cool olschool RTS get age of Mythology. Made by ensemble who were one of the most talented devs back in the day.

GOWTLOZ said:
KLAMarine said:

I like your avatar ;)

Thanks. I think god of war is a pretty cool guy. eh kills everything and doesn't afraid of anything.

KLAMarine said:
GOWTLOZ said:

I like your avatar ;)

Thanks. I think god of war is a pretty cool guy. eh kills everything and doesn't afraid of anything.

Well not anymore, I don't think he'll kill his son. But who knows xD

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Lawlight said:

More than 30fps means new experience? Interesting.

It does, since sony started with 1080 60fps is for the gamers we saw a huge spike in people interested in 60fps. 

And yet the PS4 keeps selling gangbusters so how does that work?

zero129 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

How is he not when he can't play the first party exclusives?

I think it should be clear if he had interest in Sony exclusives he would of kept/got a PS4.

This is the thing console fans of a platform fail to see is that about 80+ of console gamers have no interest in exclusives. Hell i know console gamers that buy a console just for Fifa and thats the only game they buy each year.

I don't think "not being interested in exclusives exists. There is only "I'm not interested in current exclusives". Actually the chance is pretty damn high that at one point there will come an exclusive around that a gamer will want to play. Even if only EA makes Fifa an Xbox exclusive.

"I will never need a console because I don't like exclusives" is a pretty stupid and shortsighted thing to say.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Don't forget Humble Bundle, Bundle Stars, GoG.com, Green Man Gaming, Gamersgate, Steam, uPlay, Origin, G2A.com, Direct2Drive, Desura, Amazon... And there are a heap of key sites too.

Don't ever buy a game at full price. ;)

Keep an eye on:
www.thefreebundle.com
www.origin.com/en-au/store/free-games/on-the-house
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=851573
https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/welcome

For free games.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I do hope you see the irony in that the last straw for console gaming was becoming more like PC.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Lawlight said:
konnichiwa said:

It does, since sony started with 1080 60fps is for the gamers we saw a huge spike in people interested in 60fps. 

And yet the PS4 keeps selling gangbusters so how does that work?

That is like saying why did Halo 3 early last generation became one of the best selling games while it was one of the ugliest games gamers don't care graphics? A higher interest in 60 FPS or higher performance by gamers will not affect sales that much but enough for Sony and MS to care otherwise the PRO/Scorpio will be a waste of investment for those companies.