By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When did you join VGChartz?

Knew the site since 2009 or so and the lurked for a few years and someday decided to join, not sure why. I guess following sales and preorder numbers is kinda fun(?

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Good work Iveyboi! Now we just need to round up all the alts who joined before the date thats listed for them. ;)

On topic...i joined in march of 2008. Im too lazy to p7ll up my profile. :(

Are you too lazy to look to the left of your post?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
mjk45 said:
FunFan said:

One member alone a best year can't make

True if your names not Rol, but my joining certainly ruined a good year. I still wait patiently for my invite to the class of 08 reunion.

Trust me, when I said one member, the thought of Rol didn't even crossed my mind. Well, it did crossed my mind but I quickly was like:

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Mummelmann said:
Machina said:
June 2nd 2007.

Wonder if any of the rare 2006s will post.

Isn't superchunk the only active 206 member now?

Good to see a fellow 07 user!

Yeah, superchunk's the only one I see post here that's from 2006.

As for me, I joined July 4th, 2013. However, I was a lurker for years before I actually started using this account (in fact I created an account before called Oheao which is the name that I usually use on sites but I lost access to the e-mail account and thus had to create a new VGChartz account, and thus I chose VGPolyglot).

FunFan said:
mjk45 said:

True if your names not Rol, but my joining certainly ruined a good year. I still wait patiently for my invite to the class of 08 reunion.

Trust me, when I said one member, the thought of Rol didn't even crossed my mind. Well, it did crossed my mind but I quickly was like:

Think of all the entertainment value we have had since 07.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Platina said:
February 19, 2015

Nowhere near the oldies of this site

It's not the size- ahem, it's not the time that matters, it's the content!

Or the sheer number of posts you have :P

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

mjk45 said:

Think of all the entertainment value we have had since 07.

Well, yes probably. But joke aside, I'm not the type to not take someone seriously just because of his/her tone. Rol have made many good points, so I'm no going to pretend like everything he says is crazy talk.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

I was lurking in 2007 but active on Gametrailers, and officially joined in 2008.

July 6th 2009.

For real, beginning of 2015.

April 19, 2007. Despite the age, I don't tend to do more than lurk for 30 minutes a day.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.