By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When did you join VGChartz?

Shadow8 said:
I joined January 15 of this year. So I'm one of the new guys :P

You still have more points than me lol

I used this site in like early 2014 to see the sales of stuff and I signed up later (didn't post much) then I forgot my password and username when I wanted to come back so I made this account Feburary 19 2015.. 

Around the Network

I'm the number 1 lurker

PS4/PS3/PC/3DS Owner (Will buy a Switch when mainline Pokemon game is released)

Machina said:
June 2nd 2007.

Wonder if any of the rare 2006s will post.

June 17, 2007.

You beat me.

From memory, you managed to get on staff a little quicker also. Can't imagine why

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Dec 8 2013
I was lurking long before I decided to join. I mainly joined to troll but, ended up liking it here.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Dirtybynature said:
I'm the number 1 lurker

Wow. Back then you would not have been able to play Half-Life 3 or FF versus XIII. Maybe you can tell the story, on how VGchartz endured.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

Around a year ago. Namely to vent my frustration on the lack of galge and surplus of otoge on the PSVita, how Sony blocked Grisaia and galge and promoted otoge localizations, how certain seiyuu ruined Japanese games for me and GFaqs idiots wouldn't let me complain about this and why, for a combination of all of these and a few other problems with specific devs, I wanted Sony's head on a luxury platter and their blood in a Merlot bottle. Naturally, since this decisively aligned me with Microsoft, I decided to prop up their community here, since it was obvious they were in dire straits in a period where Sony reigned and I wanted them dead. I still want them dead and the recent Bethesda screw up shows why.

"July 21st 2014" - I was just 15 years old so that's a cool fact, I guess.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

November 2008. I remember someone under the name Nightsurge...I don't know if the user is still there...I had spent hours debating about PS3 vs 360, showing support for PS3 during its struggle to stay in the competition. I think it was almost 8-9 million units behind 360 at the time. That's how I got stuck with this forum. So I think the upgrade on webpage came about 2009....threads are archived up until that time...not further. So my efforts to dig for those threads went in vain.

2007 originally

A while ago. Since April 2007 apparently. Used to be a regular at CBR, the comic book place, but the other people there got annoying and I was reading comics less and less, better here too. Dropped them all together now, and spend my time gaming instead.

Hmm, pie.