By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When did you join VGChartz?

On the twentieth day of the second month anno domini two thousand fourteen

Around the Network

March 17 2007. Had been lurking for a while at that point though

I don't know!
Guess I will know after I post this post... Hang on...

EDIT: There we are, it's 25 June 2012.

This year July . There are so many Senpais here (;_;)

June 19th 2013.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Machina said:
June 2nd 2007.

Wonder if any of the rare 2006s will post.

Doubt it, they would be so old by now... are they even alive??

I was here in 2006. But i didn't bother to make an account till May 2007. Cause im more of a reader then a poster. Wich you can see in my number of posts

SvennoJ said:
November 29th 2010 for the game database.
I was following it since '07 as that other sales tracking site was terrible. (What was it called?)

Nowadays the game database is gone as well as sales tracking, not even NDP numbers anymore, hmm....

The good old days, can't see a difference between 720p and 1080p, upscaled dvds are as good as blu-ray, Nintendo is doomed. Oh wait, nothing has changed.

That was nexgenwars, as it was sh!t.

okr said:
I wonder how many here still don't know that the join date is below the avatar.

Probably less than those that don't know that your points count doesn't get updated unless you log out/in or you click the Home tab on top of the page.

OT: I joined on August 20th, 2008 after lurking for more than a year. Btw, it's nice to see so many veterans post in this thread.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

13th of June 2013. I lurked this place 1.5/2 years before joining! No idea why, though.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Ka-pi96 said:
Versus_Evil said:
I still think ioi holds the record for time spent lurking.

I think you have to actually spend time on the site for it to count as lurking though...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

March 11th, 2014. After lurking for 3-4 years years and trying to decide whether to join or not.