Soul Caliber 58 33.14%

Shenmue I/II 78 44.57%

Sonic Adventure 1/2 13 7.43%

Ecco the Dolphin 7 4.00%

Resident Evil Code Veronica 11 6.29%

Other 8 4.57%

Total:175
d21lewis said:
I used to compare SC to Soul Calibur 2 back in the day in a futile attempt to show that, in some regards, it the original looked better than the sequel. Beautiful game, at the time. I think DoA2 looked better, though.

I remember thinking the same thing. I couldn't put my finger on it. I seemed...cleaner? Better character models? Animation? With you on this. I had SC2 on the Xbox, which was a good bit more powerful than the DC.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

It would have been really interesting to see what the Dreamcast could have achieved graphically if it had been on the market a few years longer; for the time it was around, it held its own admirably against the PS2.

Headhunter is awesome :D

curl-6 said:

It would have been really interesting to see what the Dreamcast could have achieved graphically if it had been on the market a few years longer; for the time it was around, it held its own admirably against the PS2.

Agreed. I would have liked that as well.
Same goes for the original Xbox.

It felt like they were just coming into their own and the support just suddenly stopped, shame that Sega still isn't in the console race for more competition either, they really did have some great ideas.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

curl-6 said:
I haven't played one in years, but back in the day I remember being most wowed by Ecco the Dolphin, with its detailed textures and lifelike animals.

Yes, and imo, that was the best showcase for it's graphics. Not only that, but sound as well. Nothing is as immersive as playing Defender of the Future with surround sound. 

Around the Network
dharh said:
Soul Calibur (and a few RPGs) was practically the reason why I got the Dreamcast.

Soul Calibur II had Link on Gamecube though.