By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - An announcement section?

Would it be possible to have an official announcement system, where for example, ioi could say what is happening with the database, so we dont get 1000 threads about it every single day.

Also, stuff like if numbers are going to be delayed, so once again, we don't get 1000 threads about that. It could come under news, but this would be easier then just doing it through threads, that don't stay there on the front page

Around the Network

that sounds like a solid sensible idea to me

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Sounds good to me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I agree, that would definately help with those threads.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Just a sticky in the website forum would be good. Maybe something that is read only...as in, you can't post.

Around the Network

I'd like an announcement segment then a sticky.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Sounds cool.
What do the Mods think about it?

I think it would be a nice addition! This would be about small announcements only, and updates about already known upgrades. If a brand new upgrade was being revealed, it should still have it's own Thread.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

That is a very good idea munkeh, make sure the mods hear of it, if they don't see it in here then PM DKII or stof!

Excellent idea, I can never keep up with what's going on.