By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - How many games do you have on Steam? (2024)

Tagged games:

Necro Thread.

My library increased a small bit since it was made.

Iv been a little lazy recently.

Around the Network

Hopefully more to be added to my list come the Steam sales tomorrow.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I bought only one game this Steam sale... Two Point Hospital as Steam gift for my brother so he doesn't block my account that often with family sharing.

I really like the look and a lot of features of GOG Galaxy 2.0... but with a few thousand games it is still running very unstable and takes very long to sync after starting that launcher.

So I gave Playnite another chance. Additionally to sync with the common PC launchers, PS4 and Xbox One, it also syncs my PS3, Vita, Xbox360, Oculus and itch.io libraries:

Still no Nintendo library extension though.

I only got 1 game as well, Rebuild. After all, I played the first two browser games and they were ok.

I was close to get another one, Ace Combat 7, but I found that it still has Denuvo so... yeah, I can wait a bit more. Maybe I'll get Project Wingman first. We'll see.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Bought just one game. There's still other games on my wishlist, but these days I don't feel like I'm in any sort of rush (given my current backlog).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

11 months later:

Steam: 145 Games (+46); also 5 movies

GOG: 523 (+36); also 8 Movies

Uplay: 13 (+3, with the exception of the very first Settlers, which ain't available on GOG, all freebies)

Itch.io: 6 (+4)

GamersGate: Still only 8

Impulse: 42

Desura:2

12 months later:

Steam: 263 Games (+118); also 5 movies

GOG: 589 (+56); also 8 Movies

Uplay: 21 (+8, with the exception of the very first Settlers, which ain't available on GOG, all freebies)

Itch.io: 49 (+43; plus at least 100 from 2 bundles that I haven't linked with my account just yet)

Welp, that's a lot of new games, more than I expected

Edit: Uplay wasn't linked with GOG anymore, so the number was outdated and 3 games went missing. And I just bought Graveyard Keeper + 1st DLC on GOG (second one is still full price)

6 months later:

Steam: 281 Games (+18); also 5 movies

GOG: 603 (+14); also 8 Movies

Uplay: 22 (+1, with the exception of the very first Settlers, which ain't available on GOG, all freebies)

Itch.io: 54 (+5; plus at least 150 from 3 bundles that I haven't linked with my account just yet)

Not much growth in the last months, didn't have much time or money for gaming either.

Around 80 or so

Farsala said:
Farsala said:

Still 15 games, though I didn't realize that some of those games are the same game, so technically 12 games.

Crusader Kings 2 surpassed Dota 2 as most played at 155 hours.

Making moves! Now I have 24 games, but 5 of them are the same game, so now 19 games. 7 whole new games!

Crusader Kings 2 now at 315 hours, Crusader Kings 3 joins the fray at 100 hours.

Passed my 10 year anniversary :).

My 11 year old Steam account now has 26 games, so 21 real games.

Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition at 439 hours takes the lead.

Age of Empires 4 at 17 hours.

BasilZero said:

According to Steam

According to the count I keep.

You should play some of them... 

You are the only person I know who has more games than achievements on Steam, even more DLCs than achievements.

I only just turned on Steam for the first time in over a year. Just because I wanted to play Binary Domain. Then I had to fuck with the settings and controls for an hour because the port is fucked. I could only get the game to work properly with a Switch pro controller. Not an Xbox controller. God this game needs a modern console port.  I've had steam since 2008. Maybe 70ish game I think. I think most were given to me. VanQuish and Binary Domain I know I bought. I'd add Daemon X Machina if it went on sale just so I can cross save. So dumb I can't back up the data on Switch.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!