By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4Pro was made to compete with PC - Sony Exec.

Tagged games:

Chazore said:
Hynad said:

The article linked is from august 2015...

Which was last year...

What's your point then? Your sentence was rather badly constructed.

Around the Network
Hynad said:

What's yours?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Hynad said:

What's yours?.

I've been trying to follow this and you've both got me scratching my head. I suggest a quick reorientation.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Chazore said:
Hynad said:

What's yours?.

From the way you wrote that sentence, I read that you say this article is popping up just because the PS4P has been announced.

But the article didn't pop up just now. It was written well before the PS4P was announced.

padib said:
vivster said:

Well duh. It's certainly not designed to compete with any console.

It's currently easily the best choice a PC gamer has for consoles.

Assuming the dedicated PC gamer would want to game on a console? It doesn't make sense.

People who game on consoles usually already game on consoles.

Why wouldn't a PC gamer want to try out some of the good console exclusives? All that is keeping them is the power difference. The PS4 pro is closer to PC performance than the PS4 was at release. PS4 Pro is the best thing that happened to PC gamers ever. A mid gen upgrade is all that they ever needed.

Why do you think people like me or Totalbiscuit who are basically PC only players are so damn excited about this console?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
Chazore said:

What's yours?.

From the way you wrote that sentence, I read that you say this article is popping up just because the PS4P has been announced.

But the article didn't pop up just now. It was written well before the PS4P was announced.

I'm on about talking the recent gathering of information to post here since the final PS4P reveal, not recent articles published from last year. Someone a few months back pulled a Cinemablend article to a debate that dated 3 years ago on PC information, the point there was that info was outdated, the info from last year isn't entirely out of date, hence why I was on about the recent posting of said information, not the date of the article itself. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Azuren said:

I've been trying to follow this and you've both got me scratching my head. I suggest a quick reorientation.

Trying to follow, why?. What has you very interested in following what I'm trying to say?. 

vivster said:
padib said:

Assuming the dedicated PC gamer would want to game on a console? It doesn't make sense.

People who game on consoles usually already game on consoles.

Why wouldn't a PC gamer want to try out some of the good console exclusives? All that is keeping them is the power difference. The PS4 pro is closer to PC performance than the PS4 was at release. PS4 Pro is the best thing that happened to PC gamers ever. A mid gen upgrade is all that they ever needed.

Why do you think people like me or Totalbiscuit who are basically PC only players are so damn excited about this console?

But... Most games will still feel like slideshows to you. :/

Hynad said:
Chazore said:

What's yours?.

I think he meant, it was odd that I pulled the article up now when the PS4P was announced.

It has nothing to do with PS4P... and I don't think it was odd in the context as someone said: "PS4 & PC are competing, and PS4 is losing".

My 8th gen collection

Chazore said:
Azuren said:

Trying to follow, why?. What has you very interested in following what I'm trying to say?. 

A combination of boredom and manic depression. Go on.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames