By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Slim, $299, September 15th - PS4 Pro, $399, November 10th

MoHasanie said:
Captain_Yuri said:
I love that price for the ps4 pro.

110% Gonna get it! (With FFXV if there is a bundle)

Might be $50-$100 more in Canada :( 

Don't kill my excitement already T_T

I don't want my wallet to know :(

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Well good prices. But Why talk about 4k, in am happy if they can reach 1080p and 60 fps. HDR need a good tv.

Wanted a more powerful PS4 but it is what it is. Maybe buying it if more games are 60 fps. Still the games i play like the witcher tend to play at 30 fps due to weak cpu.

I'm personally really glad that the PS4 Pro is pretty much exactly what I hoped it would be.

A 4K capable PS4. That's pretty much it. All of the work to do that is covered by the console itself, and not by the developers having to rework their games. Most critically, work from developers on games is optional. And, the additional work that is needed to see noticeable improvements is minimal, which means any additional QA will be minimal as wel. The user base isn't segmented in any way. Anyone that currently owns a PS4 and shouldn't feel like they got the shitty end of a stick where games in the PS4Pro are noticeably better in every way.

At the end of the day, it was really the only way to sensibly do it. Color me pleasantly surprised.

FFXV will be getting PS4 pro support SO WILL BUY IT FOR SURE.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
44,980 yen? Noooooo ! WHY not 40,000 yen?

I don't know. Especially when the Slim is not over 30 000 yen.

Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:
teigaga said:
I think Microsoft could win an audience if they announce a 60fps box

It's over bro.....

Whats over? PS4 has obviously "won" the generation long before the slim or Pro, but there is a niche for Microsoft to tackle with the Scorpio. I hope they do it because 60fps should be an option for console gamers.

I don't know how you can be so happy after this conference, only for the price? Really?

PSPRO Day One!!! Really happy with that price.

iTzCharlie said:
I don't know how you can be so happy after this conference, only for the price? Really?

Most people were predicting $450-$500. So the price being $400 is really nice imo

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

iTzCharlie said: