By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Horizon - Zero Dawn (Gameinformer)

karate edit. Hiiiiyah!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
onionberry said:

business?

What're ya buyin? stranger

Ha ha. :) Too funny. The best merchant/monkey combo since this:

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

BraLoD said:
COKTOE said:

Ha ha. :) Too funny. The best merchant/monkey combo since this:

But MGS4 is newer than RE4...

But the merchant from RE4 just exposed himself to me today.....

onionberry said:

A climbing mechanic would be glorious

An open world game with that sort of geography and no climbing mechanic is not really an open world game. So I hope they make it happen. 

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

thismeintiel said:
onionberry said:

Looks like an epic adventure, like zelda. That's quite a compliment.

Oh, so any game that is an adventure game is like Zelda, huh?  Oh, to be a Nintendo fan. 

What I said: "Looks like an epic adventure (adventure as a whole, not talking about the genre), like zelda. That's quite a compliment." Meaning of the sentence: the game looks like is going to be epic, like the new zelda game, a great a compliment for a new franchise because zelda is part of the history of video games.

What you read: "Looks like zelda and this is game is trying to be zelda because zelda invented the action adventure genre!!!"

Your response: "Oh, so any game that is an adventure game is like Zelda, huh?  Oh, to be a Nintendo fan.  "  Meaning of your response: For some reason you think that I'm comparing this game to zelda just because I said "like Zelda" So now I'm a nintendo fan trying to say that zelda is the leader.

My response to your response: chill, I'm just saying that the game looks like it's going to be epic, like then new zelda :D

Around the Network
binary solo said:
onionberry said:

A climbing mechanic would be glorious

An open world game with that sort of geography and no climbing mechanic is not really an open world game. So I hope they make it happen. 

or maybe she should ride a mechanical pterosaurs

onionberry said:
thismeintiel said:

Oh, so any game that is an adventure game is like Zelda, huh?  Oh, to be a Nintendo fan. 

What I said: "Looks like an epic adventure (adventure as a whole, not talking about the genre), like zelda. That's quite a compliment." Meaning of the sentence: the game looks like is going to be epic, like the new zelda game, a great a compliment for a new franchise because zelda is part of the history of video games.

What you read: "Looks like zelda and this is game is trying to be zelda because zelda invented the action adventure genre!!!"

Your response: "Oh, so any game that is an adventure game is like Zelda, huh?  Oh, to be a Nintendo fan.  "  Meaning of your response: For some reason you think that I'm comparing this game to zelda just because I said "like Zelda" So now I'm a nintendo fan trying to say that zelda is the leader.

My response to your response: chill, I'm just saying that the game looks like it's going to be epic, like then new zelda :D

Well, to be fair, you weren't exactly the person I was aiming that at.  The person I originally qouted was.  It's clear that that is what he meant by calling this a Zelda Killer and that GG is stuck in a rut of making Sony copies of other franchises.

This machine wild life reminds me of Transformers. Not sure I like it from an aesthetic viewpoint.

thismeintiel said:
onionberry said:

Well, to be fair, you weren't exactly the person I was aiming that at.  The person I originally qouted was.  It's clear that that is what he meant by calling this a Zelda Killer and that GG is stuck in a rut of making Sony copies of other franchises.

ok we are even, high five

Hype