By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Plus - September 2016

Fairly cool all the same that if you have the PS4 you're getting access to 3 free games in the month I guess.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Cool, played Journey in beta but never actually got around to buying it, looking forward to that.

Don't ruin the moment

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PC/PS4), Dead Cells (PC)

LordyPlays on YouTube

Hm, guess I can finally see what all the hype is about Journey. Lords of the Fallen is trash, though. I'm not familiar with Badland.

can i haz good month sony plzz

Seriously if not AAA then give me some of the better known and/or greatly received indies like Salt&Sanctuary, Abzu, Hyper Light Drifter etc not unknown indies no one wants to play

Certainly one of the better months for PS4 owners.

The Forgotten Sands was pretty good too. Pretty short though :/

Around the Network
Turkish said:
can i haz good month sony plzz

Seriously if not AAA then give me some of the better known and/or greatly received indies like Salt&Sanctuary, Abzu, Hyper Light Drifter etc not unknown indies no one wants to play

I'm sorry? Prince of Persia, and Lords of the Fallen were full retail games and Journey is one of if not the best received indie game of all time.

Have you been drinking?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Yay, Lord of the Fallen. I'm so glad I didn't spend money on it.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Pretty excited for both PS4 games. Journey especially interests me and I know my 4 year old will love it. He loves games like that. We have played countless hours of The Unfinished Swan, Limbo, and other (Indie?) games. Lords of the Fallen.. Never really heard of it, but after watching some videos it seems like something I'll get some enjoyment out of. All in all a pretty solid month, I'll play both PS4 games for the first time in a while.

Cool. I'm due to replay Journey, haven't played it since it came out on PS3 originally. I've also wanted to try Lords, and Badland looks ok, as well.

Not terrible, but not especially good. I got Lords of the Fallen months ago on GWG, and Journey is a sub-par game. I could take or leave all of these games, to be honest.

I'm seriously thinking about dropping PS Plus altogether. I can play online multiplats on XOne, and get better "free" games with GWG.