• Knack - not delayed
  • inFAMOUS: Second Son - not delayed
  • Driveclub - delayed multiple times
  • inFAMOUS: First Light - not delayed
  • Driveclub Bikes - not delayed
  • Uncharted 4 - delayed multiple times
  • The Last Guardian - delayed 1 million times
  • 3 MLB: The Show games - all not delayed

That's 11 titles of which 8 weren't delayed, and 3 times which were delayed were all delayed multiple times.

Just some of the bigger titles developed by 1st party studios

Wasn't Second Son meant to be a launch title? LBP3 wasn't developed by a 1st party studio, MLB is an annual sports franchise, if they have to delay that, they are incompetent as fuuuuck. But we still have two launch games left, and 2 DLCs/expansions that they didn't delay. GG Sony.

Second Son was a "launch window" game. And I already changed the list a bit.

Around the Network

Phew..2016 was already getting hectic for me and my PS4. Good news for me and looks like 2017 is turning out to be another great year.

2016 games to still get for PS4:
- RE4 Remaster
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- MGS5 Definitive Edition
- World of Final Fantasy
- The Last Guardian
- FFXV
- Kingdom Hearts 2.8

This is becoming expected now. Thats not a good thing.

I honestly can't think of a single announced PS4 game that didn't get delayed in some shape or form. Ok, maybe that's an exaggeration. But I'm betting 90%+ of all announced PS4 games got a delay.

Maybe Sony should just start not adding a release date to these things. And only announce a release date when the game has gone gold. Cause this is really becoming ridiculous.

dang it shuhei

poklane said:
Teeqoz said:
How many games have Sony's 1st party studios made this gen that weren't delayed? Seems like this is becoming the norm. Get your shit together Sony.

Just a quick list, only counting big titles developed by Sony themselves:

• Killzone: Shadow Fall - not delayed
  • Knack - not delayed
  • inFAMOUS: Second Son - not delayed
  • Driveclub - delayed multiple times
  • Uncharted 4 - delayed multiple times
  • The Last Guardian - delayed 1 million times
  • 3 MLB: The Show games - all not delayed
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn - delayed
  • Gran Turismo Sport - delayed

That's 11 titles of which 6 weren't delayed, 3 delayed multiple times and 2 delayed once (so far).

Just some of the bigger titles developed by 1st party studios

i wouldnt count all those launch gsmes or release window games. Every other game they have announced since then with exception to the MLB games has been delayed. 

Technically, TLG hasn't been delayed since this is the first release date it's ever got. But I'm almost certain we will see one such update sometime soon saying it's been delayed too. 

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
This is becoming expected now. Thats not a good thing.

I honestly can't think of a single announced PS4 game that didn't get delayed in some shape or form. Ok, maybe that's an exaggeration. But I'm betting 90%+ of all announced PS4 games got a delay.

Maybe Sony should just start not adding a release date to these things. And only announce a release date when the game has gone gold. Cause this is really becoming ridiculous.

I think Sony have learnt and this year's E3, they did exactly that. They showed the game and gave really vague dates if any at all. 

Not surprising at all, the game don't looks good and sony seems to love delaying their exclusive

Well, that is a little sad, I wanted my GT

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Delays? No way!

I don't really care all that much, to be honest, I'm waiting for the next mainline installment in the series. These half-games are kinda worthless to me.

Well, I guess sometimes it's just better to delay a release as to release it unfinished or only as a bad game but in this case it's really crazy how long GT games need.

It may be a very good racing game when it's done but still weird why they need so long. I mean, the last GT games weren't perfect and this probably won't be either so that a "they want a perfect result" doesn't really work if they will use that as excuse.

That is something you could maybe say about the last Naughty Dog games.