By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Man's Sky erases discoveries after 2 weeks *NOW FIXED

mZuzek said:

Reasons why I've been enjoying the game so far:

- I wasn't ultra hyped for it and decided to not follow any news about it for over 2 years, therefore not expecting it to be anything more than what I got.

That being said, that does not excuse the developers lies and missleading market.
Also, it is not a bad thing for a game to be measured/rated by the absence of features that were advertised.

I mean, i am happy for you that you are enjoying it, and definitely the hype culture made all of this worst, but a lot of the disappointment with the game is due.

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
The hate for this game is starting to get ridiculous

Not as much as the love for this game imo. The total dedication some people have for defending this game is mind-boggling.

It's giving me just as much pleasure watching the people trying to destroy this game, and failing, as it is actually playing it. This game isn't going away, sorry.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

I'm busy looking for clues to find the true centre. It's one huge puzzle folks and it's setting the NMS community on fire at the moment.

Oh, is there talk about it? Where can one find more info about that? I want to see the fire.

This would give me a reason to actually play it later. No point in discovering things that have already been discovered.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

It's giving me just as much pleasure watching the people trying to destroy this game, and failing, as it is actually playing it. This game isn't going away, sorry.

Who's trying the destroy the game? It's already a mess. I think you might be confusing "trying to destroy" with "pointing out flaws," which I doubt most people are failing at.

walsufnir said:
StarOcean said:

So people should not make threads about where the game sucks?

yeah, we should not make childish thread like (this game sucks, I hate this game, this game is shit ....) why not make more reasonable threads?

Einsam_Delphin said:
StarOcean said:

If the hate is ridiculous then I wonder what that makes the defense, I mean they're defending a blatant liar.

Who is the liar in question? Honestly, I've not followed this game at all. But anyone with sense knew it was going to be a generic survival game. It looked like that from the beginning when they showed it off at E3, only with a space theme. You walk and... name things? I know about that because of this thread XD What was expected? An endless amazing unique randomly generated galaxy with endless stuff to do? Randomly generated is very rarely used correctly and never leads to good level design. At best you'll get a few interesting structures like you do in minecraft 

Always fun to see a new nms thread after another satisfying 3 hour run. Platinum trophy unlocked, still not bored as I got with TW3 after this many hours. And that's with the game only half finished!

I am dissapoint it :( I was really hype it, and I believe on it but then I play it :'(. They fuck up :(