By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No PS4 NEO this year?

melbye said:
Seems crazy to release both VR and Neo in my opinion. What is most likely is that they release it alongside Horizon in February/March

Combo neo + vr would be great. I expect that honestly for xmas deals.

Around the Network

definitely this year, if not, the announcement would be pointless before Christmas.

onionberry said:
definitely this year, if not, the announcement would be pointless before Christmas.

Agree 100%. There is no benefit in them announcing now and waiting until next year to release. 

FIT_Gamer said:
onionberry said:

Agree 100%. There is no benefit in them announcing now and waiting until next year to release. 

Announcing it now and not releasing until next year would devastate holiday sales. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

onionberry said:

That actually makes a lot of sense. They've kept it a sec..... unannounced for all this time. No point at all announcing it if only to release 3-6 months later. If that were the case they could just wait till PSX. 

I think I also read somewhere about a Sony excel saying they were surprised MS announced the scorpio so early. Which could be indicative of Sony announcing the Neo when its only weeks/a month or two away. 

At least I hope so.