By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX Buyers: 1080P Or Better Detail 720P?

Miyamotoo said:
curl-6 said:

Fundamentally then, there's really no meaningful distinction between a last gen portable and this NX concept then.

As usual you clearly forgot what I answered to you when you say that...

None of your answers explain why NX is a "hybrid" but PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Vita, Xbox One, etc are not. All of them serve plural multimedia roles. One that came out over a decade ago has both portable and TV play. None of this is new or special.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Miyamotoo said:

As usual you clearly forgot what I answered to you when you say that...

None of your answers explain why NX is a "hybrid" but PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Vita, Xbox One, etc are not. All of them serve plural multimedia roles. One that came out over a decade ago has both portable and TV play. None of this is new or special.

You are relly have some huge problem if you saying that, basicly in evre post I wrote why is NX hybrid of home and handheld and none of curent consoles are not, again, you cant use any of curent consoles like real home console and use it like real home console. Comparing NX with PSP is also bad comparising, again, beacuse PSP is just handheld that can be conected to TV and nothing more,  infos saying NX has detachable controllers, also have base unit, most likely resolution will be higher when you playing on TV than playing on handheld, whole platform is made with mind in order to be act like hybrid of home console and handheld, to act like full home console and full handheld devaice in same time.

No really, you have some sort of dementia or what, you constantly forgetting what I already wrote or just plain crazy!?

Miyamotoo said:
curl-6 said:

You are relly have some huge problem if you saying that, basicly in evre post I wrote why is NX hybrid of home and handheld and none of curent consoles are not, again, you cant use any of curent consoles like real home console and use it like real home console. Comparing NX with PSP is also bad comparising, again, beacuse PSP is just handheld that can be conected to TV and nothing more,  infos saying NX has detachable controllers, also have base unit, most likely resolution will be higher when you playing on TV than playing on handheld, whole platform is made with mind in order to be act like hybrid of home console and handheld, to act like full home console and full handheld devaice in same time.

No really, you have some sort of dementia or what, you constantly forgetting what I already wrote or just plain crazy!?

If NX is two devices in one, then PS4 is about 6 devices in one, therefore far more value.

curl-6 said:
Miyamotoo said:

If NX is two devices in one, then PS4 is about 6 devices in one, therefore far more value.

I don't want to tread on anyones toes, but why don't you two just agree to disagree?

The last 5-10 pages of his threat have been nothing but you two dancing in circles, repeating the same words ad absurdum.

I get that clearly no one wants to give up here, so maybe just walk away?

curl-6 said:
Miyamotoo said:

Already anwered....all curent consoles and almost evre console from PS1 are multiply devacies in one (CD/DVD/BluRay, movie, music, internet browsing...), but none of them are true hybrid of home console and handheld and thats huge difrence to all curent consoles.

This your last post just confirmed me that you not making any sense at all, it like crazy talk, not to mention that basically I give answer to basically every your point, so there no sense at all to continue trying to make sense to you.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
curl-6 said:

Already anwered....all curent consoles and almost evre console from PS1 are multiply devacies in one (CD/DVD/BluRay, movie, music, internet browsing...), but none of them are true hybrid of home console and handheld.

This your last post just confirmed me that you not making any sense at all, it like crazy talk, not to mention that basically I give answer to basically every your point, so there no sense at all to continue to make sense to you.

What makes NX a "true" hybrid though? If Sony released a dock for the Vita,  would it become a "true" console/handheld hybrid? 

curl-6 said:

......... what?

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

SubiyaCryolite said:
curl-6 said:

......... what?

I'm being deliberately fallacious, to demonstrate the silliness of insisting that NX has the value of two products just because it serves two functions.

curl-6 said:

What makes NX a "true" hybrid though? If Sony released a dock for the Vita,  would it become a "true" console/handheld hybrid? 

That is actually a good question. Perhaps Sony even planned such a docking station before they went the PlayStationTV route...

My Nyko docking station for the Vita not only charges the handheld but also transfers the audio signal over the same port. It is also the port for transfering data, so why should it be impossible to also transfer a video signal to a docking station which is connected to a TV. DualShock controllers could have been connected via BlueTooth.

Conina said:
curl-6 said:

That is actually a good question. Perhaps Sony even planned such a docking station before they went the PlayStationTV route...

My Nyko docking station for the Vita not only charges the handheld but also transfers the audio signal over the same port. It is also the port for transfering data, so why should it be impossible to also transfer a video signal to a docking station which is connected to a TV. DualShock controllers could have been connected via BlueTooth.

Missed oppertunity by sony.

Nintendos gain :) They ll be the first ones to have a handheld that hooks up to the tv.