By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction Game: What date will Nintendo reveal NX? (Culipechi closest)

Starting to think Nintendo might just move it into early next year. 3DS sales have picked up a bit, and they have Mini NES and Super Mario Run, I think they'd rather focus on what they actually have to sell this holiday. 

If NX is a hybrid, it likely would cause damage to 3DS' holiday sales. 

Around the Network

Welp, most everyone is wrong! There ain't gonna be a reveal this month, probably not even an announcement.

12-31-2016

Happy new year from Nintendo and this is what you are going to buy next year.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Nintendo is breaking new grounds for itself: possible hybird devices, likely unified OS, extreme secrecy and even likely announcing console 2/3 months before launch...

Lol :p.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I am revising my prediction to October 10th(don't need to update the list)

Around the Network

Wow, so many guys said September... imo it was obvius not gonna happen.

Still feel confident in my November prediction.

Imho the reveal was scheduled for this month but, when Nintendo realized people started liking Paper Mario: Colour Splash they decided to delay the announcement so that it wouldn't affect it's sales...

Luke888 said:
Imho the reveal was scheduled for this month but, when Nintendo realized people started liking Paper Mario: Colour Splash they decided to delay the announcement so that it wouldn't affect it's sales...

Don't blame it on me. Anyway isn't it kind of a bit late to keep making new predictions? It would be too easy for those who haven't post to nail it if months keep passing by. Shouldn't there be a deadline?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

TheLastStarFighter said:

10/04/2016. Book it.
exactly 6 months to the supposed amiibo release of the zelda figures. That's a really good guess. thought about changing mine to that a while back before i figured i should just stick to what i say.  

oh man our stats on this prediction are going to be so horrible... lol. I'm sure someone will be right, guess we'll see where she lands.