By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo NX - Are 6 Months Enough Time To Advertise?

Tagged games:

bigtakilla said:
I remember people still complaining about having to type in friends codes well after a full year when they updated Wii U to allow users to put in their friends username. Just saying.

The power of bad word of mouth. Must have hurt the Mario and Sonic Olympic series pretty bad too, as Rio sold less than 100k on Wii U. 

Around the Network

More than enough time.

spemanig said:
More than enough time.

Yup, thanks to the internet we can get news pretty quickly these days. 

No. If NX will indeed be hybrid then there would be an overwhelming amount of information to explain that could take longer than six months.

lynksseus said:
No. If NX will indeed be hybrid then there would be an overwhelming amount of information to explain that could take longer than six months.

How so? It's a console you can take on the go or plug into your TV. It won't take people over 6 months of information to understand that.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

NX just needs awesome games. Six months seems plenty to me for advertising and considering how rumor-ridden the NX has been, I think its reveal will get plenty of press and forum discussion.

Also essential that software titles are revealed at time of NX's unveiling.

Yes, I think it is. But just barely.
It would be unwise for them to wait any longer.

KLAMarine said:
NX just needs awesome games. Six months seems plenty to me for advertising and considering how rumor-ridden the NX has been, I think its reveal will get plenty of press and forum discussion.

Off topic but I love your new profile picture. Nice pick.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
KLAMarine said:

Off topic but I love your new profile picture. Nice pick.

Kratos is a pretty cool guy. Not always chill but pretty cool guy.

Nope but I don't believe it will be released in March of 2017 so it will have more time then that.