By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Mans Sky has lost 90% of its players

I think more people will get into it once the price is dropped to £20-25. I'm not happy having paid £50, but I suppose there is some relief knowing I've got over 50hrs worth of fun out of it so far.

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
SWORDF1SH said:
Yep that's pretty bad. I'm not surprised considering how it ran on PC in all honesty. These are PC figures.

to be fair the patch that came out a few days after launch sorted out the performance issues and has since ran really smooth with no issues but it really wan't unplayable.

Hello Games have done really well. I commend the way they've dealt with issues quickly. Plus somebody pointed out the drop off was comparing midweek to weekend thus skewing the date . I'm not surprised when told certain people chose to ignore it. Anyway, I'm still enjoying it, it will maintain a good sized crowd and will expand with time and updates. 

KLAMarine said:
daredevil.shark said:
And it made more money than 90% of indie developers.

You're not celebrating some people feeling duped, are you?

Maybe people will learn not to preorder. That's at least something, right?

This sky is out of men. HA!

SWORDF1SH said:
And now that completes the gang :D

Who completes it?. I mean like the last two "experimental" threads they were used to point at certain people without naming names, can I just ask who specifically are you guys targeting and why one arth do you make it an ongoing vendetta to paint them a target?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
I'm heading to the centre!

Same here, i'm 97K light years away. 

It has no replayability at all. I got the best ship I could, as many upgrades and techs as I could, got to the center of the universe, got the platinum trophy and I feel I have no reason to ever play it again.

Chazore said:
SWORDF1SH said:
And now that completes the gang :D

Who completes it?. I mean like the last two "experimental" threads they were used to point at certain people without naming names, can I just ask who specifically are you guys targeting and why one arth do you make it an ongoing vendetta to paint them a target?.

That's slander and paranoia my friend. And to answer bolded...

SWORDF1SH said:

That's slander and paranoia my friend. And to answer bolded...

No not really, that sounds defensive if anything that you'd tell me such to your hidden meaning to "that completes the gang".

If you can't tell then your original comment was indeed aimed at someone in a negative way than a positive one, it means you have something to hide and it means something ill, that isn't paranioa that's you just hiding something because you know where it would land you if you explained.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"