By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Slim... that design tho.

the original ps4 all day. 176 67.95%

the new slim version, it's delicately cute. 83 32.05%

Total:259

I personally value the optical sound out, so its very clear I would not want the slim

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

From the pictures, it just screams cheap in every possible way but I think that is exactly what it is supposed to be.

It looks fine. It reminds me of a scanner.

walsufnir said:
From the pictures, it just screams cheap in every possible way but I think that is exactly what it is supposed to be.

Yep. Launches at 249$ and maybe a black friday its down to 199$.

People will be standing in stores looking at this, thinking "well its faster than the xbox.... and its cheaper".

I dont think the way this slim looks, will be what sells the unit to people.

JRPGfan said:
walsufnir said:

Yep. Launches at 249$ and maybe a black friday its down to 199$.

People will be standing in stores looking at this, thinking "well its faster than the xbox.... and its cheaper".

I dont think the way this slim looks, will be what sells the unit to people.

Yes, but this is not a sales thread but a thread about how the console looks and I stated my opinion about how it looks.

Why people buy systems is a topic on its own and there are as many reasons why people buy consoles as there are people and their opinions on that.

Around the Network

I'll never understand why so many people worry so much about the look of a console...

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

OdinHades said:
I'll never understand why so many people worry so much about the look of a console...

I think there is a difference between having an opinion on design and "worrying".

In my opinion just going by looks:

Xbox One Slim > normal PS4 > PS4 Slim > normal Xbox One.

Its not as nice looking as the "fat" PS4.
But its not bad looking by any means.

Yeah it looks quite ugly.......
I still like the look of XONE S than that.
And the Orginal PS4 than that.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Yeah it looks quite ugly.......
I still like the look of XONE S than that.
And the Orginal PS4 than that.

Pocky Lover Boy!