By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MS change deceptive Xbox One Slim image

The top image was used for the reveal and for preorders on their store plus and other retailers like Amazon. 

Before

After

The difference is huge, must of got a lot of complaints from deceived customers for them to change it.

Around the Network

Maybe their using a different clear box to display it in that happens to be smaller?  Maybe we should applaud them for using less plastic in their display cases. :p

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

In neither case it looks 40% smaller. The first one is way too small, and the second one is way too big, but maybe it's my sight playing tricks on me.

Wright said:

In neither case it looks 40% smaller. The first one is way too small, and the second one is way too big, but maybe it's my sight playing tricks on me.

Looks about right. Most of the reduced 40% volume was lost at the back.

Wright said:

Our brains aren't good for judging a 3D object on a 2D image

It looks about right.

Around the Network

Slight difference there.

Wright said:

the first one was 40% smaller on all sides, which made it extremely smaller than it actually is...

Wow, thankfully changed cause that was really bad.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

The revision looks about right because when you are dealing with cubic feet, 40% less looks a lot less than 40% of linear feet.

I don't see a difference. ;)