By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime: Federation Force - Metacritic: 66 | GameRanking: 68% | Opencritic: 67

Are you interested in Federation Force?

Yes 29 17.16%

A bit 46 27.22%

No 77 45.56%

Don't have a 3DS anyways 17 10.06%

Total:169

I don't own a 3DS, but this game looks solid and fun to me. The hate is silly.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
I wasnt expecting it to be above 70.
I honestly dont think it deserves a score that high, from what Ive seen of it.

It's at 69 now.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/metroid-prime-federation-force/critic-reviews

Now down to 67.

Time to update that thread title goodnightmoon my friend. :)

So it's basically a 6-7/10 game according to most critics..Which means it's not bad, but not great. That's fine. There are so many hidden games that have had these scores so being around that ballpark is not terrible. Whether you personally like it or not will depend on your experience with the game itself in the end. I'll probably pick up a copy sometime later.

Now it's 66.

Around the Network

Yes it's going down! Normally I don't care for review scores but I guess I'll make an exception for this game.

67 is still not bad as we expected (30's from Amiibo Crossing level), let's be honest.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Still within my range! Really though the game should be above 70, I mean, it's better than No Man's Sky. :L

If the reviewers are basing it just on gameplay, a 6 to 7 is probably correct. However, the fans will probably give it fives and fours for not being a true Metroid. 

Mike321 said:
Yes it's going down! Normally I don't care for review scores but I guess I'll make an exception for this game.

Yeah, not gonna lie, I enjoy seeing this game crash and burn.