By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime: Federation Force - Metacritic: 66 | GameRanking: 68% | Opencritic: 67

Are you interested in Federation Force?

Yes 29 17.16%

A bit 46 27.22%

No 77 45.56%

Don't have a 3DS anyways 17 10.06%

Total:169
Lawlight said:
Nuvendil said:
So it's between basically ok and pretty good and best given a hard look if you have 2 or 3 friends to play with. Not surprised to see this, but with like 3 tweaks this could have been an 8+ spinoff with a lot more respect. Make the 4 troopers characters to help establish connection to the universe rather than faceless avatars, change the art style to better align with Hunters and other Prime games, and adjust the game level structure and design to give it a more cohessive feeling of being interconnected rather than just levels.

The scores are misleading. Only 38% of the reviewers recommend the game according to Opencritic.

You are misleading. That only means that the 38% of the critics gave it clearly positive review, every score under 75 is not counted as a recomendation but the game has a bunch of 7 and the overall opencritic score is 71.

Around the Network

Better than expected. Maybe it's not that bad? That art style though...

I chickened out and didn't give an actual score, but atleast it fell right in the middle of the range I gave. Now to see how it sells!

Einsam_Delphin said:
I chickened out and didn't give an actual score, but atleast it fell right in the middle of the range I gave. Now to see how it sells!

Is gonna flop so hard, I think only something close to 90 in metacritic could have save it from his well known fate.  And that was clearly never going to happen anyways.

Goodnightmoon said:

Is gonna flop so hard, I think only something close to 90 in metacritic could have save it from his well known fate.  And that was clearly never going to happen anyways.

Woah woah woah. Did you, Goodnightmoon, really just say something negative involving Nintendo? Blasphemy, that's simply impossible!

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Woah woah woah. Did you, Goodnightmoon, really just say something negative involving Nintendo? Blasphemy, that's simply impossible

What the fuck did I said to earn that free shoot? Specially when I have been complaining about how unappealing was this game since the moment it was revealed  and I qualified the E3 in wich was presented as an absolute pile of shit several times in this forums, do you read everything I write or you just guide yourself for preconcived prejudices? Either way your comment is tasteless.

RolStoppable said:
Goodnightmoon said:

What the fuck did I said to earn that free shoot? Specially when I have been complaining about how unappealing was this game since the moment it was revealed  and I qualified the E3 in wich was presented as complete and absolute shit several times in this forums, do you read everything I write or you just guide yourself for preconcived prejudices? Either way your comment is simply tasteless.

Classic overreaction.

I would agree with you if this was the first time, but it isn't the first time Eisam gives me this kind of comment out of nowhere.

RolStoppable said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I would agree with you if this was the first time, but it isn't the first time Eisam gives me this kind of comment out of nowhere.

Was it sarcasm the other times as well?

No it wasn't

RolStoppable said:
Goodnightmoon said:

No it wasn't

Okay, that wasn't a good question. Since you failed to recognize sarcasm this time, I cannot possibly trust your judgment of whether it was in the past.

I do not remember coming across the previous times Einsam_Delphin attacked/"attacked" you, so there isn't anything more that I can say at the moment.

Since when a sarcastic message cannot be a free shot? because that is what it was, sarcastic or not.

RolStoppable said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Since when a sarcastic message cannot be a free shot? because that is what it was, sarcastic or not.

I do not know the entire history between you and him, so I cannot give a comprehensive answer. But speaking of this incident in isolation, the sarcasm was so over the top that I would rather classify it as a friendly jab than a malicious attack.

Well now I have doubts, but since our last conversation few weeks ago went pretty badly and this comment was so out of place is really easy to have a confusion about the tone used or the intentions behind. 

Anyways, I'll stop derrailing my own thread now.