By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

I'll take a tank shell for you, buddy.

And you can host anytime to get the trophy, like when you go to the lab. We don't want to have to miss you as a player in order for you to get a trophy. EDIT: @Domo: Mid page 33 of the thread for the trophy list.

Around the Network

Wow, that's pretty easy, actually.

I once took down a Warhawk with a grenade.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Domo-Kun said:
Somebody have the Warhawk trophies list handy?

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/08/06/trophies-warhawk/

for other PS3 games:

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/trophies

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

FYI - Im out this week..I'll be in Atlantic City experiencing my Bachelor Party...If I win a boatload of cash, free kratos sack boys for all Warhawkers!!

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

Have a good time and Good luck!

Around the Network
wenlan said:
dawve24 said:
I don't know if they're only from ranked servers. Lets hope not.

Gold Trophies

• Bandwidth Donor -- Host a ranked dedicated server for four consecutive hours.
Since this maybe the only way for me to get the gold trophy in Warhawk, I should dedicate my PS3 for you guys to bump up the ranking and earn some trophies  

Ohh I want this.
I'm just gonna leave my ps3 on for one night for random people to join. ^_^

When do you guys play again?
I'll have to study the tutorial before joining in though. >_>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Every Saturday from 4pm eastern to 6:30Pm eastern. Map Packs are required as of about 5:30PM.

Have a great night godofwine.

We play this saturday iclim4. You will be more than welcome to join us.

Dogs Rule said:
Every Saturday from 4pm eastern to 6:30Pm eastern. Map Packs are required as of about 5:30PM.

k thanks.
I'll drop by for sure, I just hope I don't get slaughtered. >_<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

It is interesting that Warhawk, a game that is 50 weeks in to its lifecycle can still regularly sustain multiple threads per week.