By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

That is why I intend to keep them. They add a little consequence. I don't think anyone gets their panties (knickers) in a bunch over teamkills in the league because we all know they are not intentional or necessary in the circumstance (sacrificing a teamate to stop an enemy from imminent scoring. I had it at 80%, maybe I should try 60%.

* Do Autralians say knichers or panties, FinalSquall? What about the Scotts, Dawve?

Around the Network

"Don't get your knickers in a knot" Aussie way and I think... we say "don't get your panties in a bunch" :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Scots would say knickers in a twist.

Dogs Rule said:
I want to reajust the game modes. Mostly remove a couple a little HERO and put in regular TDM to replace it. What do you guys think?

Good games thanks for playing.

Sounds good to me...Hero still doesn't make much sense to me. I'd drop it totally for TDM and ZNS.  The opening TDM is always a blast.

That last game I tried everything to run you over with my jeep....how you survived a full speed pinning up against a wall I'll never know...its fate I guess...

Then my attempt to drive up the stairs to get you ended...poorly...for me :D

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

Sorry I couldn't be there. Something came up at the last minute. I agree with the others about Hero. IDK how many Hero games you all played yesterday, but it is a lot considering that the Hero score limit is at 100, and it takes quite a while to finish the round.

Around the Network

The official PS3blog has been updated with new 1.5 information. Go and have a look folks. It is sounding very good.

I'll have so few trophies from Warhawk that it will not be funny. (Assuming the trophies are ranked server only.)

Page 35.

@dogs

Get in some ranked server games then. A balanced 32 player game on official servers can be a blast. When you were late and we all jumped into an official server I had a great laugh. We were all on the same team bar poor wenlan. Every time I helped someone out or was saved by someone it was one of the league guys.

I don't Wargame alone and usually like to play action/adventure games on weekdays.

You will have to go in to get the coveted 1 in a million trophy. Don't tell me you won't go in to get that. We all now you like shooting down those hawks.