By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

I want to reajust the game modes. Mostly remove a couple a little HERO and put in regular TDM to replace it. What do you guys think?

Good games thanks for playing.

Around the Network

Yeah bring back TDM, but don't lose collections over the bridge. That match always turns into one vicious fight. When I looked at the teams for it tonight I thought we were going to get murdered, as the other side was full of fliers. We still lost, but put up one hell of a fight and I got to shoot down alot of warhawks. They're sitting ducks hovering over that bridge.:)

yes bring back tdm and take away a hero (theres way too much hero).

how come we never have zones?

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

wenlan said:
how come we never have zones?

those crafty developers have given us too many choices

Around the Network

Because I never got requests for Zones, so I thought it was expendable in the name of the new game modes. I'll shuffle some stuff around.

@Dawve I always look forward to the bridge collection.

@All
I had reports of Lag in tonight's game. I noticed most people's ping was over 200. Did you guys notice it?

I wasn't lagging.

That bridge collection match was the best... so much carnage.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I had a fair bit of lag dogs. I ran up to you, stabbed you then watched as you switched to the knife and stabbed me. Both of us died despite a good 5 seconds between stabbings. Hosts privleges I guess.: )

I didn't notice any lag.  I did have some bluetooth interference from a neighbor or something that caused me to run around in circles, shoot, etc without my control.

I didn't notice any lag.  I did have some bluetooth interference from a neighbor or something that caused me to run around in circles, shoot, etc without my control.

edit: Actually I remember one instance of lag in the bridge collection match I kept stabbing somebody and they didn't take any damage.

Why did it post my edit as a seperate post?