By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 meeting annouced!!!! Its happenning!!!

Great!
I dont care about Neo, but I want care about PS4 price cut and about PS4 Slim. :)

Around the Network

Dammit, I came into this thread thinking someone is organising a get together for people who owned PS4's.

I honestly don't care about the Neo itself too much because I'm simply not the type of player who's gonna pay money to have his games look visually better, but if certain games on Neo are 60FPS....
Also, really hoping they'll have new footage of unreleased games. It wouldn't even surprise me if a game like Detroit is ready for the Neo's launch.

Poor Mononoke...

poklane said:
I honestly don't care about the Neo itself too much because I'm simply not the type of player who's gonna pay money to have his games look visually better, but if certain games on Neo are 60FPS....
Also, really hoping they'll have new footage of unreleased games. It wouldn't even surprise me if a game like Detroit is ready for the Neo's launch.

I know what you mean.... but for me the Neo is a must buy. I hsve spent pretty much the entirr year contemplating upgrading from my Projector back to a conventional TV. And now the industry is brimmig with options, 4k, HDR, Oled....etc an Oled is still out of my budget, but i can and will get a 75" Led 4k, HDR tv this year. 

Am  I the only one that wants a storage I/O upgrade though? I mean I'm not saying they should give us an m.2 drive in the console, but couldn't they at least give  us the connector on the so it's an option for us to use one if we want?

Who am I kidding, we would be lucky if we even getting a SATA 3 HDD connector...... :(

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
Great!
I dont care about Neo, but I want care about PS4 price cut and about PS4 Slim. :)

Why are you expecting a PS4 Slim? The PS4 is already as slim as the XBO Slim...

now let's separate the money for it

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Teeqoz said:
Miyamotoo said:
Great!

Why are you expecting a PS4 Slim? The PS4 is already as slim as the XBO Slim...

Because console always can be smaller, cooler and more silent. Also Sony always release Slim versions of their consoles.

I can't believe consoles have gone down this route of releasing upgraded current versions. This is now sadly going to be the case for every gen yet to come. I know it's not forced upon us and we don't have to buy the upgraded version, but I can't help feel it's going to be a signicant upgrade and games that utilise it are going to have a blatant difference n performance, so much so that that, gamers that don't upgrade are going to be missing out on the "real" experience of those games. For instance Sony have already said that no mans sky is basically going to be a lot better on neo.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

awesome, hope FFXV will have a neo mode at launch