By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What are the Xbox franchises/games that you want to, but never got around to playing?

Exactly as the title says. What are the Xbox series/games that you want to, but, for whatever reasons (lack of money, not owning the system, laziness, etc.), never got around to trying/buying? List the franchise/games and the reason(s)you want to play it, as well as the reason you haven't yet.

For me, the biggest series is... uhh... Crackdown I guess? Most of Microsoft's series' that I was ever interested in I've already tried, not to mention that they don't exactly have as much as Nintendo or Sony.

I've always thought that I would've liked the idea of a superpowered sandbox game, but from what (relatively little, admittedly) I've played of InFamous and Prototype, I wasn't particularly impressed.

When we go to individual games however, things get more interesting.

I've played the original Banjo Kazooie on the 360, and was SUPREMELY unimpressed by the controls, by I was still want to give Banjo-Tooie a try. I have Rare Replay, I'm just lazy.

I thoroughly enjoyed Fable III, and really want to try Fable II (and am well aware of its reputation as better than 3 in every way), but I'm lazy.

One of my good friends heaps praise about Blue Dragon, and I'm willing to give a shot on that alone, but lazy.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Around the Network

Halo would be the one for me. I didn't have much interest on the 360s o I didn't bother buying it. If MCC comes to PC, 110% would play it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Halo, I've never owned an Xbox and I like sci-fi shooters.

Halo here too. Haven't played any of the games after Halo 3, but I would like to experience some of them at least a little bit.

Halo, I've played it a couple of times on my cousin's xbox and it's very fun.

Around the Network

Didn't get into Fable until Fable II rolled around. I think that's about it that I know of. Played Halo since the first game and stopped at 4. I know I won't be able to play any of the recent ones due to them being stuck to Win 10, even if they did arrive they would be stuck to just that OS.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Banjo-Kazooie. Never played the N64 games, and I heard good things about Nuts and Bolts.

Halo and Fable

Captain_Yuri said:
Halo would be the one for me. I didn't have much interest on the 360s o I didn't bother buying it. If MCC comes to PC, 110% would play it
DragonRouge said:
Halo, I've never owned an Xbox and I like sci-fi shooters.
Slimebeast said:
Halo here too. Haven't played any of the games after Halo 3, but I would like to experience some of them at least a little bit.
BasilZero said:
Halo and fable 2/3
Mike321 said:
Halo, I've played it a couple of times on my cousin's xbox and it's very fun.
Dr.Vita said:
Halo and Fable

Makes me wonder how much more Halo would sell as a multiplat...

IamAwsome said:
Banjo-Kazooie. Never played the N64 games, and I heard good things about Nuts and Bolts.

Nuts & Bolts is a perfectly fine game as long as you approach it with the right mindset. It's not a platformer like the others, rather, the focus is on building your own vehicles (cars, boats, and planes) to explore your environment and complete challenges.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

I still want to give the Fable franchise a shot. I've heard Fable 3 wasn't all that good though!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---