By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Olympics Rio 2016 thread - USA Get Most Golds, 2nd GB, 3rd China

Tagged games:

Ka-pi96 said:
Was starting to look forward to this, then I remembered the stupid time difference. Not going to see much of it because I'll be busy sleeping instead

Brazil are only 4 hours behind. So most of the events which require light and not in a stadium are at a good time. It's just the final of athletics event that might be an issue as most of those are late at night, 100m final is 2am for us but all qualifying it early afternoon. BBC Sport online will cover everything for you. :)

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

I always watch the Olympics.

New thing this year curious to see is Rugby 7s.

Never really see much of the Olympics, would like to watch a few things this time around. Basketball and boxing mostly, but probably a few other things too.

In Romania the opening cerenomy begins at 2:00AM, so it's not looking too pretty for me..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

When do gymnastic events start? Too lazy to look it up.

Around the Network

Tagging. Don't expect Mexico to win a lot of medals but it should be fun to watch regardless.

Yay, finally a sporting event where we Dutch can cheer about something again!

Wrestling, track stuff (spriting), gymnastics (male and female), high jumps, vaults...

Lots of fun stuff to watch.

Be watching the weightlifting, cheer for United States, but also one of my favorites, Spaniard Lidia Valentine

Nymeria said:
Be watching the weightlifting, cheer for United States, but also one of my favorites, Spaniard Lidia Valentine

Hot.