By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - RedLetterMedia makes fun of the "hating Ghostbusters = hating women" rhetoric by cast and fans

This is a good video re-capping how SJW tried to turn the Ghostbusters looking terrible into a anti-mysogyny campaign. 

https://youtu.be/UWROBiX1eSc

Around the Network

Oh gawd. Can people just let this movie go? I used to like this brand and I didn't even hate the movie, but now I hope this brand is buried and never ever touched by anyone again.

The immaturity and flat out ugliness around it really is astounding. Grown men and women acting like fucking 12 year olds over what is basically a kids movie. 

I saw it and looking back, it seems like Sony Pictures is a big mess filled with evil and stupid untallented people. This studio needs a massive lay-off, specially upper management.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

The PC police wanted this movie to do well so bad that they can't handle the truth that it failed... hard. Watching it unfold is kind of like that South Park episode where Cartman is telling that kid that his tears are so tasty. With their nazi-like PC fascism bullshit, it's fun watching them uncomfortably wiggle lol

AlfredoTurkey said:
The PC police wanted this movie to do well so bad that they can't handle the truth that it failed... hard. Watching it unfold is kind of like that South Park episode where Cartman is telling that kid that his tears are so tasty. With their nazi-like PC fascism bullshit, it's fun watching them uncomfortably wiggle lol

The truth is Bill Murray looks like a ghost himself and Ghostbusters II sucked, the movie the "fans" wanted to see likely would've sucked thirteen flavors of salty ass too. No one wants to see a bunch of 60-70 year olds "busting ghosts", and you can blame Bill Murray for there not being a proper third film, though seeing how shit the second one was, maybe it was for the best. 

Sony tried something different based on the big success of Bridesmaids and Spy, but it turned out to be an average popcorn film that didn't work at the box office. Like about 15 other big budget movies this summer. 

Fun FYI: Dan Akroyd's script for the third Ghosbusters written in the 90s has the Ghostbusters going to "hell" which is (well) hell-ish version of New York City run by Donald Trump (no, I'm not making that up). 

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

The truth is Bill Murray looks like a ghost himself and Ghostbusters II sucked, the movie the "fans" wanted to see likely would've sucked thirteen flavors of salty ass too. No one wants to see a bunch of 60-70 year olds "busting ghosts", and you can blame Bill Murray for there not being a proper third film, though seeing how shit the second one was, maybe it was for the best. 

Sony tried something different based on the big success of Bridesmaids and Spy, but it turned out to be an average popcorn film that didn't work at the box office. Like about 15 other big budget movies this summer. 

Fun FYI: Dan Akroyd's script for the third Ghosbusters written in the 90s has the Ghostbusters going to "hell" which is (well) hell-ish version of New York City run by Donald Trump (no, I'm not making that up). 

If you thought Ghostgirls sucked... just wait until the Splash remake comes out staring Tatum Channing who plays the mer-man in another lovely and totally unintentional gender swap for millenials who never asked for it in the first place.

Holywood is all but dead.

!!!

Soundwave said:

Oh gawd. Can people just let this movie go? I used to like this brand and I didn't even hate the movie, but now I hope this brand is buried and never ever touched by anyone again.

The immaturity and flat out ugliness around it really is astounding. Grown men and women acting like fucking 12 year olds over what is basically a kids movie. 

Lol, you're happy to bring this movie up until someone exposes the silly SJWs.

Soundwave said:

Usually I agree with you, but how Sony  handled this is something that should be known. Even if it means lawlight has to post a bad video for some people learning some of the shit that happened. 

Its just a bad movie.... that the cast is all female or not, shouldnt matter.